What We Love
- An ultra-modern boutique hotel in the ultra-modern city of Hong KongAdmiring the hotel's cutting-edge design, with its stark, minimalist aesthetic
- Staying in Causeway Bay, home to the world's most expensive real estate
- Savoring gourmet Italian dishes at the hotel's restaurant, then sampling the local cuisine in the buzzing street markets
What To Know
- Guestroom walls are thin so noisy neighbors may be an issue
- The Tin Hau MTR station is nearby, or if you feel like walking, you can pass through Victoria Park on a 15-minute walk to the commercial center
- Free WiFi works well
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
TUVE is in the heart of Hong Kong, walking distance from Tin Hau Temple and Victoria Park. This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square Shopping Mall and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of TUVE.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
this hotel located Tinhao and close to train statin, but not confortable. Lobby very dark, my room view is close to vehicle highway, felt not good and a little bit noice, shower amenities is good, but too much glass
We had a long layover in Hong Kong at the end of our Honeymoon and decided to stay at Tuve. You can tell there was a lot of care and thought put into the design and overall feel to the hotel. Very minimalistic but cozy and accommodating. The smells and gentle music playing throughout the hotel was like a constant spa for your mind. I highly recommend checking this place out as you won't find anything like this anywhere else. Thanks to the staff who were very friendly and helpful too!
Beautiful design, excellent service, nice staff. Very good location, close to subway station. Good value. Rooms are a little bit small but very well design. The staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay there again any time.