What We Love
- An ultra-modern boutique hotel in the ultra-modern city of Hong KongAdmiring the hotel's cutting-edge design, with its stark, minimalist aesthetic
- Staying in Causeway Bay, home to the world's most expensive real estate
- Savoring gourmet Italian dishes at the hotel's restaurant, then sampling the local cuisine in the buzzing street markets
What To Know
- Guestroom walls are thin so noisy neighbors may be an issue
- The Tin Hau MTR station is nearby, or if you feel like walking, you can pass through Victoria Park on a 15-minute walk to the commercial center
- Free WiFi works well
- Free WiFi
TUVE is in the heart of Hong Kong, walking distance from Tin Hau Temple and Victoria Park. This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square Shopping Mall and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of TUVE.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Great looking hotel in a very good location, shops restaurants and u underground are minutes away. Check in staff were especially good. Nice touches such as gifts and high end shower gel etc. Would recommend this hotel for sure..
Pros: 1. Nice Location where near to Tin Hau Station.
2. There're many attractives nearby such as Victoria Park, Times Square, HK Central Public Library...
3. Clean room and polite staffs.
Cons: 1. No flexible shower provided and there's insufficient water pressure as well.
2. No any sign of Hotel Name is shown on the Main Door/Streets. It's quite difficult to clarify the building without Google map.
Stayed there for 4 nights with my 2 brothers to experience Hong Kong. For me from the hospitality industry, after seeing pictures of this hotel, I wanted to visit this specific place to explore more of their concept.
We booked a transfer because we arrived pretty late 11pm so we were abit lazy to take the MTR. From the very first contact through the driver and ofc the nice service of the Mercedes S-Class, I felt comfortable. The luggage was taking care of and the ride was actually very smooth and pretty cool :D
Arriving at the hotel, the reception, which is located on the 1st floor, made us feel welcomed and assisted us with every questions we had. Also throughout our whole stay.
The rooms are pretty clean and minimal and the rainshower absolutely fantastic after a hot day visiting and sightseeing Hong Kong.
The beds aswell, were very comfy and inviting. Also we never had any problems with the rooms.
Notable: If you book here, there is a Smartphone at your disposal. It will be pretty handy to get yourself to hong Kong, make some phonecalls, use google maps or find the best restaurants in town. Plus every data you use is for free. Now thats what I call all incklusive service.
The only 2 things I maybe can count as a downvote: Its pretty weird when they clean your room, because it kinda smells abit vinegary. Maybe thats just the product they use. The scent is not disturbing and will go away pretty quick.
Second: Wouldve loved to try out their restaurant, which was under construction, the time we visited TUVE. But there are plenty of yummy restaurants and convenience stores just 2 min apart from this hotel, aswell as a good connection to the MTR.
And if you even pay attention, you will find alot of details, of their concept, that is hidden in all of your amenities. Just wonderful. Will definelty be back. Was worth every penny. Broadend my horizon to explore more stunning hotel concepts, instead of just booking Marriot, Radisson ect. Perfect Boutique Hotel!
TUVE is pretty one of a kind, I have to say, but that doesn’t mean you’ll either love it or hate it. Firstly it should be placed within its proper context: well-located and nice but affordable hotels in Hong Kong are very difficult to find. And for that, TUVE is both welcome and appreciated. However it’s important to remember that “minimalist” does describe the design but is also in some ways a euphemism for select service or budget.
- The design theme is interesting and I like some elements of it a lot, like the overall effect, the classical music piped in the lobby and elevator, and some of the materials used and the colours they create.
- But there are misses as well as hits: why is the chair in the room so uncomfortable? Why does only one side of the bed get a reading light and only the opposite side get a bedside? Seems pointlessly sadistic from a design point of view.
- Some elements of what is evidently an older building were not adequately redressed in the renovation, like the plumbing. My toilet flush was broken.
- Also, room cleanliness was an issue. No one likes checking into a hotel room to find the previous occupant’s hair in the shower.
- Not enough toiletry bottles were delivered and the minibar was never refilled.
- Their dry cleaning service shrank a sweater of mine but I was extremely pleased with management’s response to it.
- Very pleased with the overall service (including service recovery on the sweater mishap). Laundry and Housekeeping services could be improved and some design rethinks would be appreciated. Design should make you feel a certain way but it should also be functional - ie. two reading lights and two bedsides, chairs that are more comfortable. These things aren’t that difficult. But overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend it as an option, just don’t expect luxury or tremendous comfort.
After our CX flight got cancel airline gave us the worst hotel in the world " Panda" check out in least than 15 min, got on to Hotel tonight booked Tuve, have stayed here a few years ago.booked Uber in less than 30 min we landed in Tuve.
I have to be fair TUVE is not like what its use to be the rooms are OK but the decor is very stone cold, bathroom door are squeaky, but at least the air in the room is breathable
bed does not smell and bath rooms are clean. just for one night.noise level is high don't know why?