The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
What We Love
- Jetsetter 2015 Best of the Best Finalist: Best Business Meets Pleasure
- Elegant design by Peter Remedios and Adam Tihany
- An 18-meter indoor pool, plus a fitness center and yoga studios
- Massages at the destination spa
- The welcome teas, especially the Landmark Tea, created for the hotel by Edward Eisler, founder of JING tea
- The MO-tox cocktail, made with ginger and coriander, served at the first floor MO Bar
- Free postcards with art by Chinese ink painting master J.D. Chou in every guestroom
What To Know
- Some rooms allow smoking
- WiFi costs about $6.50 per hour, or $21 per day
- In-room dining menus are health- and wellness-focused
- The hotel offers a free morning newspaper
- There’s a 10 percent service charge on most fees
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, you’ll be centrally located in Hong Kong, steps from Landmark Shopping Area and Hong Kong Central Hospital. This 5-star hotel is close to Lan Kwai Fong and Bank of China Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub and a sauna.
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.