The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
What We Love
- Jetsetter 2015 Best of the Best Finalist: Best Business Meets Pleasure
- Elegant design by Peter Remedios and Adam Tihany
- An 18-meter indoor pool, plus a fitness center and yoga studios
- Massages at the destination spa
- The welcome teas, especially the Landmark Tea, created for the hotel by Edward Eisler, founder of JING tea
- The MO-tox cocktail, made with ginger and coriander, served at the first floor MO Bar
- Free postcards with art by Chinese ink painting master J.D. Chou in every guestroom
What To Know
- Some rooms allow smoking
- WiFi costs about $6.50 per hour, or $21 per day
- In-room dining menus are health- and wellness-focused
- The hotel offers a free morning newspaper
- There’s a 10 percent service charge on most fees
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, you’ll be centrally located in Hong Kong, steps from Landmark Shopping Area and Hong Kong Central Hospital. This 5-star hotel is close to Lan Kwai Fong and Bank of China Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub and a sauna.
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
How to Get There
Came here for a night and really was vowed by the service. In room check in, greeted as fan of Mandarin Oriental and pro actively offered with upgrade and late check out benefits. Thanks a lot for advising on this!
In room dining was another highlight although the best part of the stay was the treatment in sanctuary suite in the spa!!!
Service really on the spot and overall a smooth and luxurious experience!!! Well done and one of ny favourite MAndarins so far that I visited!
Had a short staycation recently at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental. It was a great choice. The staffs are friendly and the room is spacious. A unique room layout with a huge bathroom in the middle of the room.
The spa has enormous range of facilities with an indoor pool that one can swim laps, and full range of fitness equipments.
There are 3 or 4 restaurants in the hotel but my favorite is the Somm that has a unique design and fusion kinda food selection.
We literally just stay in the hotel and utilized all the facilities , did not even step out. We made the right choice to stay here. Will definitely be back!
I stayed at Landmark hotel 3 nights in September and it was really a perfect and geat experience. The bedroom was super comfy. The spa is great . And all the people there provide wonderful advices and help.
I will definitely stay here when I will come back to Hong Kong.