Royal Plaza Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Royal Plaza Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Kowloon, steps from Flower Market and Yuen Po Bird Market. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Mong Kok Stadium and Ladies’ Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 699 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
How to Get There
We (2 adults and 2 teenagers) LOVED our stay at this hotel! The staff are very helpful (especially Kitty on the Royal Club Floor), friendly and quick to deal with any questions. We stayed on the Royal Club Floor which gives you access to breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with a small buffet. The food is really nice although there isn't much choice for vegetarians but we were brought vegetarian sandwiches for afternoon tea when asked. The pool, gym and jacuzzi is fabulous and our room was perfect! We opted on Kitty's recommendation for a family room which has 2 single beds in the main area and a separate double bedroom this was perfect for our stay.
We would most definitely stay at this hotel again on our return to Hong Kong.
We had a wonderful stay at the Royal Plaza Hotel.
It is located close to Mongkok East however the line it is on does not get u to many places. Instead walk ten minutes to Mongkok station and you will get around all of HK easily.
Room was very clean and modern! I have since recommended family members to stay here and they have booked this hotel.
U are attached to a shopping mall that has restaurants and a food court.
We stayed at the Royal Plaza on two occasions during our recent Asian trip. During both occasions we were on the Club Floors (18 and 19th floor).
Here is a recap of our experience:
- Decent sized room for Hong Kong
- Clean and well appointed rooms
- Friendly staff at both the ground floor and the club floor reception
- Large fitness centre (unfortunately they only open at 6am) and probably one of the largest hotel swimming pool in Hong Kong
- The ongoing protests resulted in the nearest MTR stations being closed at times. For us, the location was not the greatest as a result of this.
- The restaurant for our breakfast buffet has a decor that reminded us of a cafeteria. The selection was decent and has items to satisfy a variety of palettes. If you are staying on a Club Floor you do have the option of dining there instead of the restaurant but keep in mind that the menu options will be significantly less.
Overall, a good value.