Lanson Place Hong Kong
What We Love
- Bull’s-eye setting bang on Causeway Bay, on Hong Kong Island
- Kitchen facilities make rooms feel more like apartments
- Big windows, big views, iPod speakers — you feel like a player in your pad
- The staff here is a dream to work with — whether you need a loaner cell phone, tickets to the Hong Kong ballet or a limo, the hotel’s staff and concierge can help
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Best for couples and singles looking for a great location; families may feel out of place here
- No hotel restaurant
- There is a fully equipped fitness center
- WiFi is free
- Breakfast will cost approximately $25.00 plus tax, per day, starting January 1, 2014
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Lanson Place Hong Kong, you’ll be centrally located in Hong Kong, steps from Lee Gardens and Windsor House. This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square Shopping Mall and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 0.8 mi.
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Hong Kong? This hotel has facilities measuring 1100 square feet (102 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Glad that I am back! People around the hotel are so nice and always offer before I ask. They read my mind!! That’s brilliant and fantastic. Their service quality never let me down. The breakfast lounge which is one of my favourite places in the hotel is also wonderful and relaxing. I have recommended the hotel to my friends and they love it as well. Can’t wait to come back again and wish that I can stay for few more days in my next visit.
I’m a Hong Kong citizen. My office is nearly to this hotel. Because of my job, I always need to stay in hotel overnight. The staffs have enough knowledgeable and skill to solve my problems. They are very helpful and nice.
checking in at the 2nd level reception was relaxing, comfortably seated while waiting tea is being served, the receptionist was friendly and helpful and escorted me to my room, they have also upgraded my room