Traders Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A fantastic central location, just 10 minutes from the Forbidden City
- Two restaurants, with satisfying main courses from $5
- The garden terrace, lit by fairy lights each evening
- Free access to the facilities in neighboring sister hotel China World Shangri-La
- Book a Traders Club room to get access to a private lounge, plus perks like breakfast
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Rooms are on the smallish side at around 300 square feet
- Fills up with business travelers, especially during the week
- Note that it’s difficult to get cabs around rush hour
- Free WiFi
- The hotel was last renovated in 2000, but there was a soft refurbishment in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
With a stay at Traders Hotel, Beijing in Beijing (Middle Chaoyang), you’ll be minutes from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Love staying here but was told they don’t issue official tax receipts on weekends and I have to pick up on my next trip here. Even though I live in Australia! Something dodgy is going on.... I’m sure this is not legal.
very good hotel.nice location. people speak english.it is in the centre of central tower surrounded by high risers. good clean rooms. good breakfast. you can get wifi.rooms are spacious and offers good view.
My friend recommend this place and i have to say this hotel is more than excellent than my expectation. First the room is very clean and tidy, the room service is fast and timely. The room also have a very good view for the CBD with its garden below. Second, the price is very good for a room in CBD, cost performance is its best advantage compared with other hotels around. One thing I also have to mention is, they do offer free breakfast for their customers, most of the food is the local Chinese style breakfast, and the quality is pretty good. In this price there is no competitor with this hotel. Will come again if I choose to stay in CBD.