Traders Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A fantastic central location, just 10 minutes from the Forbidden City
- Two restaurants, with satisfying main courses from $5
- The garden terrace, lit by fairy lights each evening
- Free access to the facilities in neighboring sister hotel China World Shangri-La
- Book a Traders Club room to get access to a private lounge, plus perks like breakfast
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Rooms are on the smallish side at around 300 square feet
- Fills up with business travelers, especially during the week
- Note that it’s difficult to get cabs around rush hour
- Free WiFi
- The hotel was last renovated in 2000, but there was a soft refurbishment in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
With a stay at Traders Hotel, Beijing in Beijing (Middle Chaoyang), you’ll be minutes from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Stayed 3 days during Beijing tour. Hotel was comfortable. Nearby was shopping centre. For vegeterian breakfast options were limited. Communication was very difficult, as staff was not knowing English.
We are couples stayed in this hotel ( room no.506) for 3 nights
Pros - location in prominent city centre
Metro station very close by
Huge shopping mall attached to this hotel
Rooms are great
Security outside was very helpful
Cons - nobody speaks English well
No bum shower facility
No food available in restaurant at late nights
This was a nice hotel. Great choice of foods at meal times. There was a nice area in the evening to have a drink. Underneath this hotel there was a shopping centre complete with an ice skating rink, and a supermarket to buy your essentials.
Central, e muito prático para quem vai em trabalho. Tem uma cozinha variada, e trabalha até tarde para os padrões chineses. Preço do restaurante também muito acessivel, e staff sempre muito prestável, mesmo tendo em conta a limitação da comunicação. (muito poucos sabem Inglês).
Os quartos simples, longe do chamado luxo asiático, sempre muito limpos e com wifi eficiênte.
Para descontrair, a área envolvente apresenta vários restaurantes, shoping, ringue de patinagem em gelo. Sempre bem servido de transportes.
Ideal para quem vai em trabalho...