Traders Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A fantastic central location, just 10 minutes from the Forbidden City
- Two restaurants, with satisfying main courses from $5
- The garden terrace, lit by fairy lights each evening
- Free access to the facilities in neighboring sister hotel China World Shangri-La
- Book a Traders Club room to get access to a private lounge, plus perks like breakfast
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Rooms are on the smallish side at around 300 square feet
- Fills up with business travelers, especially during the week
- Note that it’s difficult to get cabs around rush hour
- Free WiFi
- The hotel was last renovated in 2000, but there was a soft refurbishment in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
With a stay at Traders Hotel, Beijing in Beijing (Middle Chaoyang), you’ll be minutes from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Stayed here for two nights. Rooms comfortable and very warm. Slept with the window open in October for cool air. Curtains keep the light out and beds very comfy. Bathroom sufficient. Stayed here as part of a trekking package so unsure of how much it’s costs per night but good place to stay.
Located at the CBD area and there is a big shopping mall located just next to it. There is a gym room at their ground level too.
Train station is just a few mins walk away from the hotel.
It will be even better if there is a 24/7 convenient store nearby.
the hotel reception was a shambles no one could speak English, our rooms were not ready, the rooms were old the bathrooms mouldy and small. Lifts were located in a shopping mall, anyone could have followed us to our rooms. Security was none existent , The breakfasts were only for Asian folks mainly couldn't even get bread for toast the croissants were stale as were the pastries, overall a very poor hotel wouldn't recommend to friends or any one else for that matter