Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport
What We Love
- The art-filled, modern space
- Concierges will book guided tours and plane tickets with no service fees
- A free airport shuttle waits at the airport
- 24/7 room service
- On-site Ming Court has a savory, well-chosen Cantonese menu
- Book a Club Place Room for special privileges (access to the Club L Lounge, breakfast, free WiFi, late checkout and more)
What To Know
- There’s not much around except the airport; downtown attractions are between 30 and 90 minutes away by taxi. The Airport Link connects to the subway downtown in about 30 minutes
- Lines can be long at reception before big flights, so budget a few extra minutes; also, per request, you can use an express checkout sheet that allows you to skip the line
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport in Beijing (Tianzhu – Capital International Airport), you’ll be within the vicinity of China International Exhibition Center. This 4.5-star hotel is within the region of 798 Space and Shunyi Olympic Water Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 372 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include wedding services, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Beijing? This hotel has 29440 square feet (2735 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
How to Get There
After a long walk from great wall it feels good when you arrived in the hotel lobby the smells so good you will feel that your home. Staff is so helpful to give some recommendation when you ask direction. We can see the aiport from our room. bed and sofa are so comfortable. The free shuttle leave on time every 20minutes in T3 and every 30 minutes in T2.The driver always have a smile on his face his nice and very accomodating.
I got lucky and had the opportunity to stay at the Cordis during a time when the hotel was fully staffed and functional...but it was also smack dab in the middle of the busy Chinese New Year celebration.
I came expecting good things, but left completely blown away by the ultra-upscale decor, world-class and diverse staff, and an overall calming and exquisite stay that could not have been more perfect.
The first thing I noticed was the English-fluent staff. The front desk trio of Helen, Vivien, along with their manager Kevin were very eager and proud to show me the hotel lobby and all the amenities. I requested a room closer to the elevator, which was immediately delivered. The level of friendliness and comfort made me feel like I was in the Pink Lady in Hawaii, not an airport hotel in Beijing - thanks for all of your recommendations and positivity with great service!
Food: There are two restaurants, including an amazing international buffet (382 RMB) featuring sushi, espresso drinks, seafood, indian food, Chinese, amazing desserts, and much more (see pics).
Bathroom: Great POWERFUL shower and tub, shower also has a rainfall shower from the ceiling. Towels feel like they are the fur of a fresh polar bear :)
Bed: Really nice balance of firm+soft, with cool silky sheets. The temperature control in the room was also very precise.
Small touches: the curtains and shade were automated. The slippers were very high quality. The soap smells fancy.
Here are the main highlights:
- It is incredibly close to the airport, but far enough that it feels peaceful and separate from the craziness
- There is a very nice shuttle with a friendly driver who departs and arrives regularly
- The rooms are ridiculously nice, upscale, and clean with high ceilings
- People make all the difference. Small touches like the front desk knowing your name, a local staff armed with all the knowledge for a new visitor/tourist to explore the amazing city of Beijing
Areas of improvement
- There are a few amenities that are upcoming (like spa) that would make this a destination in and of itself
- Can't think of much else! I had trouble leaving to go explore the city.
The hotel is located very close to T3. Has a shuttles bus running every 20 minutes. Nice newly renovated rooms. Check in was smooth and Zoe was very good. Warm welcome and friendly.
Had breakfast in the restaurant. Food and service was good.
The only two downsides about this hotel is that there is no Executive Lounge and the loyalty program is quite weak, so there really is no incentive for me to stay there. I might as well stay across the street and the Hilton and reap the rewards of being a Diamond Member and enjoy their lounge.
Very comfortable bed to rest on, if this is what you are looking for, you are in the right place. Other services went down a scale after Cordis took place, possibly due to recent change over.1865 membership still works, however with the executive club abandoned after Cordis took over, its less attractive for loyal members.Swimming pool is still in construction and something to look forward to test next stay, if its ready by then.
I arrived late - but the staff was well alert and courteous - and the check in took 4-5 minutes. They upgraded me to a suite - It was wonderful - but due to lack of time, I could not enjoy the same to the fullest. Next time - hope for the same, once again.