Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
It’s my 60th nights staying at Kerry Hotel Beijing this year. I really enjoy the services they afforded to me and let me feel like home. I would like to make special thanks to Alisa, Doris, Jennifer, Michael ...just namers a few in the Horizon Club. I am greeted by name, they remember my favorite table, drinks, ...it makes big difference for me after a long business days!
I checked in at the kerry hotel yesterday and went out to dinner with my husband in the evening.After we finished our meal, we found it was raining outside and we couldn't get a taxi.So I called the hotel for help, and Ada, the staff member, learned about the situation and kindly told me that don't worry they will help me get a taxi to take us back .A few minutes later the taxi found us and took us back to the hotel.After that the staff Nina calls back to confirm whether we have returned to the hotel safely, which is very sweet and wonderful service.The service of kerry hotel is really really satisfactory to us.
Right in the heart of Beijing CBD, right under the watchful eye of CCTV Building that caught world attention when it was built, very close to Metro and very close to an Indian restaurant GANGES, Kerry Hotel has the best location in Beijing.We were late for check-in at 10 PM, 2 November ; and there was a crowd in front of reception desk, lively music / songs from somewhere giving flashes of Hong Kong ; we were hesitant ; spotting our troubles,out of nowhere the receptionist comes in front of us, takes us almost by hand, checks us in a jiffy,tells us about WIFI etc in passable English and we were in our beautiful room in no time. Kerry furnished the room so well, we never once called the service line in our 4 nights' stay. In room dining : once they sense you speak only English, they pass to an English speaker for order taking. From doorman to the receptionist, Kerry Hotel exceeded our expectations. Kerry Hotel room rate may be close to OZ Sydney CBD hotels but it far exceeded Sydney on all fronts : service,room's amenities, practically limitless mineral water, booking tickets / taxi etc. We were overjoyed with our choice and stay at Kerry Hotel.