Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
We stayed Beijing Kerry for few days in July. The hotel was quite new, and it serviced a great variety of international buffet breakfast with local food. The room was quite comfortable and the room facilities were clean and effective. We tried the swimming pool, and the massage pool which were great places to relax after our long day of sight visit.
The Kerry is a fabulous hotel, particularly handy for the financial district. Rooms are spacious and well equipped, there is access to a huge gym, and the staff are consistently very helpful. We were helped by Doris in the Club lounge who was particularly helpful in resolving some problems for us.
As a frequent traveler, Kerry is one of my favorite. The staff called Kim at front office is very warm! Every time I come here he remembers my name, my favorite room number, and always keep high floor for me, it really feels like being taken care, very nice, thank you Kim!
This time come with colleagues to Beijing attending conferences stayed in Kerry hotel. All of staffs are very friendly from the moment of entering hotel, reception manager Anna helped me join the Shanghai-la membership and also introduce the hotel facilities, very professional.
I have received the excellent hospitality and the staff from the reception Ms Micky and Ms Anon have been supportive and so much helpful in my stay at Kerry Hotel. I always book for people from my Country accommodation at Kerry Hotel because of the quality services and the staff that make it enjoyable and easy for staying in the Hotel. Our Embassy will always choose Kerry Hotel because of friendly and happy staff .