Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
This is the first time I stayed in this hotel. I am very satisfied with the service here. Thank Anna for her warm help. She helped us arrange a trip to the Great Wall. She also helped us book a restaurant nearby. It is very worth staying in.
We stayed at the Kerry hotel for 2 nights, it was a wonderful experience. From check in to check out everything was perfect. This was during the CNY holiday and the hotel was full but you didn’t feel like it was with the exception of the breakfast.
+ amazing staff, went out of their way for us
+ air purifier in the room (we requested 1 more and they delivered)
+ child friendly (they even had kids robes, slippers, and toothbrush waiting for us)
+ lounge was excellent, if you stay in a suite. (Drinks and snacks all day)
+ high quality breakfast at Kerry’s kitchen or in the lounge (lounge is smaller and less choices but better view and quieter)
+ great view from the room
+ suite was large and spacious
+ a lot of restaurants on site in the hotel and in the shopping mall
+ bidet toilets in the suite and 2 bathrooms
+ complementary mini bar (minus alcohol)
+ cleaners and room service very friendly. Super accommodating
+ 20 English TV channels
+ kids adventure zone (we didn’t use, and it’s an extra fee, but looked great)
+ horizon Chinese restaurant best roast duck in Beijing
Wonderful experience, really wish we would have done a longer staycation here! Highly recommended! This will be our go to staycation spot!
1) no free parking (8 rmb an hour, no daily max either) would suggest not driving, just take a taxi! Parking is not controlled by the hotel it’s controlled by the mall.
2) breakfast and lounge is packed in peak hours would go early or later. The wait for a table was short 2 minutes but just A LOT of people.
Travelling with my girlfriend, we stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and could not ask for a better experience staying here at Kerry Hotel. The staff were very friendly and catered to our needs and we were checked in at a timely manner
Being a short stopover in Beijing, we decided to stay in Kerry Hotel Beijing for convenience as it is centrally located and close to the shopping malls. This stay was extremely satisfactory as I manage to get a taste of both the room service menu (the chicken rice is definitely a must!) as well as the breakfast buffet! Both of which were fresh and delicious!
And more importantly, the service level from pre check-in to check-out was excellent. And to my surprise, housekeeping even returned my personal items that were leftover during my last trip!! Such level of service is seldom found at other hotels! Many thanks to the team at Kerry Hotel Beijing!
The first time stayed at Kerry hotel with my family, the front desk staffs are lovely and helpful, we spent a week in this fantastic hotel, absolutely amazing hotel and people. one of my favourite hotel in the world, I need say thx for Kim, who is very professional and nicely at front desk.