Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
The location is superior, the room facilities are novel, especially the TV in the bathroom mirror, the design is very convenient. Sunny at the front desk helped me a lot during my stay. I needed color printing. She patiently showed me the way when the business center closed. Anna was also very enthusiastic. Greeting me when I was sick and offering hot drinks helped me get better. Kingslen helped me to go to my room and retrieve my belongings from the safe when I checked out. Thank you very much.
Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as part of a Viking Tour. The facilities were excellent as were all the staff. Arrow, Kim and Janice on reception were extra helpful and friendly. The food in Kerry’s Kitchen was 1st class. Found the prices in Vinotech to be very expensive so avoided there. The Centro Bar was very pleasant and reasonably priced and the staff excellent
After i attended a meeting at the hotel,i found my water cup was left. Since we had already left Beijing and it was 11pm,Nina from Service Center helped me to find it quickly. We also thanks Tracy from Service Center,she contacted me at next day and mailed the cup to my home. They are helpful and thanks a lot!
I would highly recommend booking a room at The Kerry Hotel with Club Access. The lounge is perfect if you have to work while in Beijing. The happy hours drinks and canapes were very nice after a long day. There was a good selection of hot and cold canapes – one of the best I’ve seen in any lounge. The drink selection was also very good. I extend my thanks to Rebecca, Doris and Betty who could not have been more helpful when I had laptop problems. One of them was kind enough to escort me to the Apple store and wait for me while I sorted my laptop problem out. Caroline
Geographical location is convenient for us to travel, room facilities are very distinctive. I was impressed by the staff, especially Anna at the front desk, who patiently taught me how to buy phone cards and how to access the Internet. Sunny also introduced many snacks to us when we did not go out. Janice also helped me to contact the tour guide and provide thoughtful service enthusiastically.