Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Standard room had all amenities that you require and expect of an hotel of this standard and was scrupulously clean.
Checking in and out were both completed with minimum fuss by a very pleasant and helpful young lady.
Food was excellent even though breakfast room was busy on both Saturday & Sunday mornings.
My family came Beijing Kerry Hotel for three days, we lost four pieces of baggage at the airport, the concierge Gethin was professional and very friendly, helped us to contact with the airport in time. The luggages were delivered to the room in just one day, that was unexpected. And he helped us plan our trips, so appreciate.
I travel back to China for work every 2/3 months, always trying to stay with Shangri-La. I stayed in Shanghai most of the time and also in Beijing China world Hotel Oct last year. The services are always good, but this time I have to say the service provided by Janice and Micky in the front desk in Kerry are exceptional. I'm really looking forward to my next trip to Beijing in November. Micky and Janice attention to detail, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected. I will definitely recommend your Hotel to others in future, and of course I will return whenever I'm in town.