Kerry Hotel, Beijing
What We Love
- A location at the heart of the central business district
- Connected to the China World Shopping Center — a great place to start exploring this city
- Paperless check-in that’s quick and eco-friendly
- Free minibar for all guests
- Three restaurants, from casual to haute
- Book a Club Room for special perks like daily breakfast and access to the private Club Lounge
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation; expected closures throughout 2012 include Kerry Sports facility, Horizon Chinese Restaurant, The Hub and some meeting facilities
- Superior Rooms will not be available to book May 16 through November 30, 2012
- Expect business travelers; families might feel out of place here
- No full spa, but massage and reflexology facilities open until 2 a.m. every day
- If you’re not interested in the bar or club scene, you may find the area a bit lacking at night
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Kerry Hotel, Beijing is in the heart of Beijing, walking distance from China World Trade Center and CCTV Headquarters. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Yintai Centre and Silk Street Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 485 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Was in Beijing on business and really appreciate Gethin and Felix's help as they provided advise for places to eat and visit... all great places! thank so much!
The bar has a great band and it is a lively fantastic location to entertain and relax! the gym was also outstanding, more of a sporting centre...
Another amazing stay, such a warm welcome, professionalism from everyone and attention to every detail!! We always take the club lounge room and cannot thank all the Club Lounge staff enough, Mainly Jordy and Shirley and their teams!! Tim Kwok, thank you for your warm welcome and for doing such a stellar job....love the Kerry Rooms, hotel cleanliness is unparalleled!!
Centro staff, also thank you everyone for a wonderful service and mainly Joseph.
in terms of food, some of the best dishes I've tried, from Laksa at the Kerry Kitchen to wings or burgers at Centro, Horizon restaurant by far makes the best duck.
can't wait to be back!!
We would highly recommended this hotel, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially Janice,Sunny and Nicy. English spoken by many staff members. Fantastic breakfast, clean and comfortable room. We will definitely return
I had lost my wallet in my Didi car, and they called the driver for me several times, and helped me get it back! It was truly amazing how kind, patient, and helpful the service was, with Michael and Timothy Kwok. I feel extremely well taken care of, and feel like I am treated like a true person, not just a number.
To Kim and the entire front desk team - thank you. The service just gets better with each stay. Very much appreciated! Highly recommend the Kerry Hotel (fun fact: has one of the best gyms in the city)