Hotel Kapok Beijing
What We Love
- A stylish boutique hotel near Beijing's Forbidden City, with a local day tour includedThe Zen-like aesthetics, especially in the bright and airy courtyard
- Savoring an adventurous, spicy lunch at the hotel's Xiang Jian Ba Bar and Restaurant
- Exploring the Forbidden City and the rest of Beijing on a rented bicycle
What To Know
- There's a library, game room and spa
- It's a 10-minute walk to the Wangfujing shopping district
- The glass-walled bathrooms don't offer much in privacy
Immerse yourself in Beijing’s rich culture with a stay at an elegant boutique hotel. The aesthetic at Hotel Kapok Beijing is sleek – a calming white palette paired with an expanse of glass and complemented with touches of greenery. During the day, interiors are bright and airy, with plenty of natural light. Come nightfall, the space lights up with the sparkle of tiny twinkle lights from the inner courtyard.
Traditional Chinese icons, such as the lantern and bamboo, are incorporated as design concepts, resulting in a soothing, Zen-like ambiance. Rooms are equally relaxing, with a relaxed style that, like the hotel, is a mix of both contemporary and traditional, natural elements.
Located in the Dong Cheng District, the hotel is just a stone’s throw from the famous Forbidden City, plus an easy 10-minute walk to the popular Wangfujing shopping district and a 20-minute walk to Tiananmen Dong Subway Station. This is the perfect base for discovering the city’s best cultural landmarks, and the hotel even has cars and bicycles on hand to rent to make the exploring even easier.