What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Stayed in the East for a week on business. Great location next to a shopping mall. Over the weekend I visited the wall, and the forbidden city. Both trips was super easy from the hotel! Thanks guys will be back soon.
East Beijing is a fabulous hotel in a good location. The hotel has great staff, excellent facilities, and a good vibe. Jessica in the upstairs lounge makes a great macchiato and is really helpful. Highly recommended.
Stayed for almost one week.
Each day was as I arrived the first time.
The room was clean. We ate very late in the restaurant and we Could order our special wishes. Food very good, Overall al the time we had contact with the staff people the service was on a very high level and professional.
One of the best hotel I stayed in.
Keep up with the high level!