What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Stylish, minimalistic design.Great gym, full equipped workout stuff. Great breakfast with nordic design, big windows. Liked it.Staff were great,During our stay, the concierge desk help us to book tickets for the forbidden city and good restaurants，I really appreciate that all of them. We highly recommend to others.
This is my second trip to Beijing and my second stay at this hotel. Again, I stayed on one of the upper floors with access to the upper lounge. And again, the service was excellent. A big thanks to DANIEL and to JESSICA. See you next time!
The East is a fantastic, modern hotel located in the Chaoyang District in Beijing and attached the the ultra modern Indigo High End Shopping Centre. Everything about the hotel is fantastic from the ease of check-in and check-out, through to the size of the rooms and the excellent breakfast. I was luck enough to have a room on the corner of the 23rd floor and it had a great view across the newer financial district of Beijing.
Loved their service .Good music. calm atmosphere . Very attentive and caring. Jessica and Barry were just perfect hosts . Food was decent. Has good drinks collection and hosts Jessica was really helpful all the time .
Top Hotel, awesome Service, fancy restaurant and Bar, great view from our room. The fitness area is big, very clean and spacious. Direct access to the indigo mall for a great shopping experience. Art district is just a short walk (30min) away and a must do