What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
My 3rd time this year to East. Breakfast is always good and now the swimming pool was also open. Big plus to the traditional finniah style sauna, where even watee is allowed to be used ;)
Overall hotel experience is really good and rooms are clean and moden enough.
I really like this hotel. The staff is lovely and always help me in any request.
The room is very good with reasonable price. The breakfast can not be avoided, I suggest all guests try the variety and delicious food.
Close to subway that you can go anywhere.
The bar at 1 floor has a great craft beer and I love it.
Due to circumstances in our Beijing apt, we needed to overnight in a hotel. Our first choice was East. We have stayed there many tines and have always enjoyed the rooms and food.
This time we were lucky enough to be on the 24th floor with the Upstairs Team. With access to the Upstairs lounge in the afternoon and for breakfast, Jey, Summer abs their team really looked after us. They were particularly friendly towards my little 4 year old, who loved his Darth Vader balloon he was given!
Very comfortable room and great shower pressure. Only minor issue was that the desk lamp was not able to be turned on when the night light mode was on for the room.
Anyway, great night and morning - easy check in/out. Also good selection of restaurants in the attached shopping mall.