What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
I really like staying at East Beijing for a number of reasons. The number one reason for me was the quality of service. As I was about to check in I realised that I had left my phone in the taxi . The reception noticed my frantic effort to look in my bags. I explained what happened and she immediately went and called over the manager Tom Zhou. Tom asked if I knew the taxi company name or a booking number and continued to work with me until the problem was solved. On another occasion while dining the waiter brought all 3 of my dishes together and one of them would have been cold by the time i finished the other two. The manager came and offered to cook a brand me dish and bring it when I asked. When I asked for some advice on where to sightsee Jacky Tian went out of his way to help- me and her was so knowledgable on everything. The staff made everything so easy and were super polite and friendly.
I booked Executive floor during my business travel for 4 days and I find the service worth the value I pay.
The Lounge is easily accessible and has good food and beverages both morning n night. The staffs are very friendly , helpful, initistive n outspoken. One of them eas Yuki who took good care of me.
The rooms are clean n nice n practical with good housekeeping services and a great view too! Indigo Shopping Centre is next door n the location is just perfect.
I am definately coming back to stay. Do book early in advance as occupancy rate is high!
Stayed here after a work function and had a lovely stay. Check in was smooth, room was modern with a massive shower and breakfast was great with many western and Chinese options. I like the fact that there is a mall attached as well so can pop to the shops for a stroll. Pool and spa experience was also very pleasant.
I stayed at East after a work function. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable. The facilities at the hotel were great especially the gym and the pool. Breakfast was excellent with a wide range of tasty food. The whole experience was awesome, I would highly recommend.
The hotel is clean, fresh and modern. The service checking in and out was great and we had no issues. The room was large and clean and the bathroom was spacious and stocked with lovely toiletries. The breakfast in the morning is a generous buffet and it was absolutely delicious. We would recommend.