What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
This hotel is great for leisure and business! They have a great breakfast and an awesome bar Xian downstairs. Xian has a live band, Rival, which plays an amazing diverse set most nights of the week. The rooms are very clean, and the hotel staff are very kind and helpful.
Excellent service and nice room and breakfast from this hotel. Also well located for all the art galleries at 798. Summer the GM was very kind and welcoming. Will stay here again when visiting Beijing
It was a super delayed flight and super late arrival at 3:45am in East Beijing Hotel. And with the amazing manager Summer's pre booking, the welcoming and understanding staff Jane, plus the always helping concierge like Jacky and his team, that makes Beijing feel like home because no matter how late it is they are always ready for you to come back. Within 10 minutes, I am in the room and able to take a quick rest before tomorrow's early meeting at 6am.... without East Beijing's support this would be a difficult night where I might have to wait till 12pm check in. But the East Beijing Hotel really understand what business traveller needs, and... they even noticed that I used hot tub so they always find me a hot tub room! Thank you for the team work and thank you for giving me a place call home in Beijing.
The location of hotel is good, is in a business center in Beijing and there is a shopping mall near the hotel where can shopping and have dinner and party with friends. The room is clean, I live in this hotel every time when I arrive Beijing. The most important thing is the concierge is super good, and service guys are sweet. I remember every time when I was in Beijing and I must shopping sul Taobao and there were so many Express package arrived hotel and the concierge guys were so sweet to help me carry all into my room, and I must to say thanks to a guy named Rock who work in concierge.
Hotel was very nice and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Jackie Tian was especially helpful setting up a tour of The Great Wall. He also took care of our daily needs such as taxis, dining recommendations and advice on how to navigate in Beijing. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.