What We Love
- Sophisticated design and décor—without the stodgy attitude
- Contemporary Chinese photographs, paintings and sculptures in the rooms and common areas
- Delicious desserts at Feast, including mouthwatering pavlova and oolong tea crème brûlée
- Well-mixed, inventive cocktails at Xian bar, such as the Thymless Passion (gin, ginger and lime blend with fresh thyme)
- In-room iPod docking system, complete with a preloaded iPod (in case you forgot your own)
- The playful fitness center, with poolside showers and “fun” buttons that shoot water from jets in the wall
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- A 15 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel is within walking distance of the 798 Art Zone, but it’s a 20-minute cab ride from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- While the adjacent park is under construction, until spring 2013, don’t expect verdant views from the Park View and Park Studio Rooms
- Construction on a nearby subway is expected to be complete in 2014
- The blackout blinds and other high-tech features can be tricky to operate
- The hotel interiors and bathrooms are on the dark side, but natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling bedroom windows
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Beijing, EAST Beijing is close to 798 Space and Lady Street. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chaoyang Park and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Je suis French.I often come to Beijing for my business since a long time.Infact I don't like to write and give this kind of things in the web.but this time I want to share my experiences in East Beijing hotel.I stayed in luxury hotels but When I discover the hotel East Beijing World.I decided to stay here each time I come to China(Beijing)East Beijing become a big family for me.After my work only one thing I
want,go to my hotel,enjoy my comfortable bed on the 24th floors and ofcourse all the facilities.People who works here so friendly,attention,helpfuljust lovely....I really appreciate their hospitality.I don't want to talk about eat that,do that,drink that.I can just tell,Go,enjoy,discover&live this experience by yourself.the best things to do.
A modern take with touches of tradition here and there. A perfect blend with excellent staff who are all very proficient in English. The concierge staff are familiar with me and they never fail to make me feel at home. They’re very friendly. I’ll be back again.
This was my fourth stay at East Beijing Hotel. The hotel offers a great hospitality from all employees, specially Mr. Bob concierge service. He was very helpful and friendly in managing taxis, directions and tours. I like to stay this hotel because the hotel connects to Indigo Mall and Jiangtai subway station.The buffet style breakfast was very delicious, fresh and nice. The room was very spacious and clean. I really enjoyed my stay in East Beijing.
Trust me you would love this morning cuisines and varieties. There is live music show and a brewery in reception floor which you can enjoy. You can make use of this facility and wander in the vicinity of the and discover the local way living, because in Roam be a Roman! :)
Overall i had a great time here, loved this hotel.
The gym is very clean and the changing rooms are lovely; they are for individuals with big waterfall showers. There is free bottled water provided and regular yoga classes with a fantastic teacher. The swimming pool, steam room and sauna are a good size. This is a good gym to go to with a quiet environment. å©å© was kind and helpful when I arrived.