What We Love
- A welcome drink is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The hotel offers 24-hour dining and concierge services, and butler service in the suites
- A charming, open-fronted mezzanine-level library filled with quirky curios and books on Mexican culture
- Gloriously downy kingsize beds with Egyptian cotton sheets in bedrooms, and fine Etro amenities in bathrooms
- Breakfasts are lavish and include fresh fruit, strong coffee, pastries and cooked items such as omelets with local chorizo
What To Know
- Not right for travelers looking for an authentic experience of old colonial San Cristobal; Hotel BO is a true design hotel
- Not all staff are entirely fluent in English, but patience and a smile help the communication process
- The hotel is popular with families and couples, but business travelers are also catered to
- The nearest airport is Tuxtla Gutierrez (TGZ), around 58 miles away
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hotel Bo places you in the heart of San Cristobal de las Casas, walking distance from Ex-Convent of Santo Domingo and Mesoamerican Museum of Jade. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza de La Paz and San Cristobal de las Casas Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Wow! My first time in San Cristóbal de las Casas and I couldn’t have stayed in a better hotel. The ambient, service and location were everything. The food was amazing and the staff was super friendly. I highly recommend this hotel. Also if you want to do some exploring they have great services. I wanted to visit Palenque which is about 4-5 hrs from there. The staff was able to connect me with a private guide that also drove my car. I definitely will be coming back. Shout out to Luis in the front desk and Ramon the guide that taught me a whole lot of history.
I stayed at hotel bo in July while traveling through Mexico. San cristobal is so beautiful and I love the location of the hotel, it’s close to everything. The restaurant is incredibly delicious. The hospitality team is incredible they remember who you are and are so attentive. An amazing stay, by far the best hotel in San cristobal.
Great room, the best food in town, best service, good location. 100% worth the price.
We were there for our wedding anniversary and was not really looking to save money in the hotel. Bo is the best . I would definitelly go back.