Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai
What We Love
- Convenient location in the center of town
- Comfortable but contemporary rooms
- Excellent treatments in the Chi spa
- The Silapa Thai restaurant features the only chef's table in Chiang Mai, while the Kad Kafe eatery offers both pan-Asian and Mediterranean dishes
- Horizon Club guests get perks like free breakfast, snacks in a private lounge and more
What To Know
- Expect business travelers
- Free cable Internet
- Some rooms allow smoking
- It’s a 10-minute drive to Chiang Mai International Airport
- April to June is the warmest time in tropical Chiang Mai, with temps lingering in the high 90s
- The fitness center offers personal training and group classes
- There will be compulsory New Year's Eve gala dinner on Dec. 31 respectively
- The cost of NYE dinner is: $175 per adult and $85 per child 3-11 (children 3 and under attend for free)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan), you’ll be convenient to Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Wiang Kum Kam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is a beautiful hotel. It would be made even better if the security guards helping vehicles and pedestrians enter traffic did not blow their whistles constantly.
It’s hard to have a relaxing stay when you can hear their whistles while in your room or on your balcony. The noise starts early in the morning and continues into the evening. It is just not necessary to control traffic or ensure the safety of guests and the public.
Very annoying! Because of this I would not stay again.
Location is second to none,Night bazzar and anursan market is 10 minutes walking distance.Staff always greet us with a warm smile.Food is delicious and even have a Halal Food Section.Plan to come back here on our next year trip.Thank u Shangri la Chiangmai for ur warm hospitality.Till we meet again.
The location is good and the hotel itself is also good.
Hospitality of hotel staffs are great and the restaurant is wonderful, I recommend you to consider staying the hotel when you will be at Chiang Mai.