Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai
What We Love
- Convenient location in the center of town
- Comfortable but contemporary rooms
- Excellent treatments in the Chi spa
- The Silapa Thai restaurant features the only chef's table in Chiang Mai, while the Kad Kafe eatery offers both pan-Asian and Mediterranean dishes
- Horizon Club guests get perks like free breakfast, snacks in a private lounge and more
What To Know
- Expect business travelers
- Free cable Internet
- Some rooms allow smoking
- It’s a 10-minute drive to Chiang Mai International Airport
- April to June is the warmest time in tropical Chiang Mai, with temps lingering in the high 90s
- The fitness center offers personal training and group classes
- There will be compulsory New Year's Eve gala dinner on Dec. 31 respectively
- The cost of NYE dinner is: $175 per adult and $85 per child 3-11 (children 3 and under attend for free)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan), you’ll be convenient to Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Wiang Kum Kam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Just spent four nights at the Shanghai La in Chiang Mai, great location and nice hotel. Staff are really courteous and attentive, wanting to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Relaxing for a central location short 5-10 min walk to main market area, and max 20 mins from/to the airport. Everything you’d expect from this chain.
Well thought house keeping with consistent cleanliness. Cannot find the mistake especially hair left over in the bathroom or room. Towels are consistently place the same place and can't find water stain on the mirror. Excellent Shangri-la CNX team for well treat and have made the thought of coming back again. Well done!!
Amazing hotel with great location. It's a beautiful hotel, all the staff was so polite with smiling face. Breakfast was the best with great option of food and beverages. Comfortable bed with spacious room. Makes my stay feel so wonderful . Amazing...
I was absolutely blown away by this beautiful hotel! It was my first time in Chiang Mai and I'm so glad I stayed at Shangri-La. The staff was extremely welcoming and always ready to assist. The location is also perfect as there's a night market just down the block with many cafes and shops. I would also highly recommend trying a massage at THE CHI!
Really enjoyed this hotel. Rooms were comfortable. We upgraded to the upper level club, was really nice to have breakfast options and cocktails and a private concierge.
Best part is the door staff. They'll grab you a tuk-tuk and arrange pricing for you. Makes everything easy. Very professional.