Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City
What We Love
- Rate includes continental breakfast
- Cozy beds with goose down comforters and pillows
- 24-hour room service
- The hydrotherapy whirlpool bathtub with bubble and lighting settings
- The outstanding, friendly staff that remembers your preference of everything from daily newspaper to body soap
- The free minibar, replenished daily with Mexican snacks and sweets
- Location on Presidente Masaryk Avenue, which is home to many designer boutiques, restaurants and clubs
What To Know
- The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the airport
- The hotel is in Mexico City’s business and commercial district, near the embassies, restaurants, nightclubs and major tourist sites
- Deluxe Double Rooms give up living space to accommodate two Queen beds
- There is a spa and a small gym but no pool
- Not particularly family-friendly
- Views of Masaryk Avenue, Anatole France Street and Mexico City are a bit uninspiring and restricted from many rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City places you in the heart of Mexico City, minutes from French Embassy and close to Chapultepec Park. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Castillo de Chapultepec.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mexico City? This hotel has facilities measuring 194 square feet (18 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Location could not be better. When I was checking in, I felt really well treated. The room is great. When I came up, my luggage was there before me, and there was a lady in front of my door with a welcome drink!!
What a treat to stay in a boutique, gorgeous hotel that’s located in a beautiful, quiet residential area. Rooms are spacious, well appointed, and have one of the best showers ever!
Great shops and restaurants nearby, and it’s wonderful just to walk through the neighborhood.
A special alternative to the larger hotels.
We loved this hotel. Great location in Polanco. Wonderfully helpful staff. Good breakfast with full menu. High-tech room, with bedside ipad controls for mall electronics and curtains.Wonderful shower with several jets and a heated toilet seat. Totally recommended with no hesitation.