Plataran Heritage Borobudur
What We Love
- A brand-new heritage hotel close to Borobudur Temple, including breakfast and more Enjoying the gorgeous views of the Menoreh Hills from the balcony
- Heading to the majestic Borobudur Temple, just a 10-minute drive away
- Soaking up the colonial charm of the hotel in the hotel's restaurant
What To Know
- The onsite Menorah Restaurant offers Indonesian and Pan Asian fare in both an indoor and outdoor dining room
- All 75 rooms and suites feature modern-meets-colonial design
- Deluxe Premier rooms and Plataran Heritage Suites have views of the Menoreh Hills
Radiating colonial charm, this brand new hotel captures the elegance of Javanese royalty with a modern twist. Classic colonial architecture is complemented by traditional Javanese decorative tiles and elegant rattan furniture, a reflection of the city’s rich heritage. Sunlight streams in from the French doors of the balconies, flooding rooms with cheer throughout the day. Pull up a chair in your balcony and enjoy a hot cup of famous Javanese coffee while taking in the tranquil surroundings.
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, the hotel is the perfect retreat to return to every night. It sits amidst manicured gardens, overlooking the Menoreh Hills. Breakfast takes place in the al fresco Menoreh Restaurant next to the calm pool. For your dose of Javanese culture and tropical beauty, take a 10-minute drive to the famous Borobudur Temple in the morning to catch the sunrise. It won’t be a holiday you’ll forget.