Sheriva Luxury Villas and Suites
What We Love
- Each suite and villa features ocean-facing balconies and at least one private pool
- Free WiFi
- Myriad family-friendly amenities, including babysitting services and an action-packed Game Lounge
What To Know
- Villa guests have exclusive golf cart access, and those staying in the suites can use the property’s free shuttle
- Although there’s no on-site restaurant, you can hire a private chef to cook in your villa
- The nearest beach, Maundays Bay, is a two-minute drive away
- Most off-site excursions and villa services must be arranged prior to arrival
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Located on Anguilla’s sleepy West End, the Sheriva Villa Hotel is set in an exclusive gated community and comprises two expansive one-bedroom suites and three European-style villas (great for families). All air-conditioned suites and villas have enormous balconies (with views of neighboring St. Martin and the Caribbean Sea), rattan furnishings, Plantation-style shutter windows and vaulted ceilings. Interiors have a decidedly Caribbean air, with exotic hardwood accents and pastel hues such as mint green and robin’s egg blue. Feel like a Hollywood A-lister splashing about in your private pool or simply soak in the marble bathroom’s infinity-edged jetted tub. Worried about keeping the kids entertained? There’s a game lounge (no quarters required) that’s equipped with foosball and air hockey tables, a retro Pac Man arcade, Wii games and more. From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., a concierge can stock your refrigerator, hire a private chef, book an in-room spa treatment and arrange island catamaran tours. For everything else, you can hop in your golf cart (available to villa guests throughout the duration of the stay) and zip into town, which is lined with trendy boutique shops, beachfront bars and restaurants serving Anguillan specialties.
In the Area
On the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea, the low-key island of Anguilla is 34 square miles of zigzagging dirt roads leading to thickets of mangroves and 33 pristine white beaches. Swim close to giant brain coral and purple elk horn on a snorkeling expedition along Prickly Pear Cay or cruise the island by catamaran with Lambada. If golf’s your thing, take a swing at one of the courses within a five-minute drive from the hotel. The Greg Norman-designed course at CuisinArt Golf Club offers 18 holes with uninterrupted Caribbean views, and down the road at Cap Juluca is a 7,063-yard set of links with sand dunes and saltwater ponds. Savor Anguillan barbecue at Big Jim’s, a locals-favorite village pub at Blowing Point Ferry where must-orders include the goat water (soup) and pork ribs, or order up the day’s catch and a coconut gin juice as a sundowner at the beachfront Dune Preserve.
How to Get There
This was our 6th time staying at Sheriva. From the first time to our most recent vacation a few months ago the experience only gets better. The Villa's are all stunning and we have now stayed in all 3. This trip we stayed in Mystique which we all loved. For us Sheriva and Anguilla is such a special place. The staff and owner of Sheriva have maintained the property so well over the years. Sheriva is one of the few places we stay where we can honestly say we see improvements and re-investment in a property year after year.
We can't wait until we return again next year.
My husband and I stayed at Sheriva villa Mystique. The feeling you get when you stay there is of beauty and tranquillity. The villa was pristine yet still comfortable. The staff is wonderful, willing to help you with anything that you may need. We had a wonderful breakfast prepared for us each morning in our villa and also a fabulous business dinner one evening. The food was excellent. Beach chairs, towels and coolers of water were waiting for us on Cap Juluca whenever we wanted to head to the beach. We can't wait to return.
We stayed at Sheriva in a 1 BR Pool Suite for 10 days in March. I hesitate to write this review for fear that we won't be able to continue to stay at this wonderful place because it will get too crowded! We loved everything about Sheriva. My husband and I were traveling with our 2 1/2 year old daughter and it was wonderful to have our own pool and patio so we could still enjoy ourselves while she was napping or after she went to bed at night. And, with a potty training toddler, having our laundry washed for us every few days was invaluable. We had the Sheriva staff prepare a lobster dinner the first night we arrived and it was probably the best we had on the island (and my husband prides himself on eating A LOT of Caribbean lobster in Anguilla). Generally speaking, the staff was friendly, attentive, and made the guests feel like family. We had a small issue with noise from some other guests staying above us in the villa (who were there on business) and the staff - which included the owner - really went above and beyond to remedy the situation. Beach setup is about as good as it gets. Chairs are set up daily with a cooler full of bottled water and a sign with your name on it. We had family staying at Cap Juluca while we were there and Sheriva was kind enough to set up extra chairs for them so we could all sit together. We left some personal items in the cooler one day and the next day those items were placed back in the cooler in the morning. Talk about service! My only "complaint" (and I wouldn't even call it that) was that the wifi was pretty spotty. It would be great if you could access it out at the pool. Obviously, this is a minor concern and we didn't really *need* the WIFI. We are already looking forward to our visit next year!
First time in Anguilla and we hit the jackpot by Choosing Sheriva (& its exquisite Maundays Beach) 8 days at Villa Mystique (4 super spacious Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms , pool, hot tub, daily breakfast, laundry, housekeeping). The staff Couldn't do enough for us. SO lovely, warm and accommodating. Anything we needed they delivered and addressed. Sheriva's Maundays Beach (with CapJuluca as the backdrop , is a WINNING combination that can not be beat). Absolutely amazing.
As an OCD person, I very much appreciated the cleanliness of our living space & the whole villa itself. Really loved the whole beach set up everyday for us - umbrellas, towels and water in the cooler. Maundays Beach is undeniably drop dead gorgeous. Everyday I was overwhelmed by its beauty. Can't wait til next time. SHERIVA- Maundays Beach - You. Are. Beautiful. 🌴😘💖🌴
This is no ordinary place. When our friend recommended 3 Anguilla properties she thought we would like, we immediately picked Sheriva. It was our first time to the island and we wanted a very private property but also wanted to be spoiled a little. This was a dream come true. We stayed at Mystique and had an unforgettable experience. There are three things that make Sheriva memorable: 1) the service staff 2) the location 3) the suites
1) Service staff: Who wouldn't want to wake up every morning with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon coming under your bedroom door? And when you open that door, you are met by smiling faces. This is the right way to start every day. We took the continental breakfast option, but loved the full breakfast menu. Try the Sheriva version of hash browns which is sauteed onions, bacon, and potatos- very addictive! We had housekeepers who washed our clothing twice a week and they cleared our rooms every day. Daily our room looked just as it had when we checked in. If you leave a pile of shells (or clothing) strewn throughout the living room, they make a neat pile or fold for you without moving things about too much. Just wonderful!
We thought of nothing. The concierge team was amazing and arranged everything for us and made suggestions that were spot on. We took a boat excursion out to Prickly Pear, dined at many of the restaurants everyone raves about (and rightfully so) such as Veya, Mangos, Tasty's, Dolce Vita, Smokey's and Beach Shack. Whenever we called the office for assistance, we were greeted warmly and never felt we were a bother. Our children enjoyed playing in the game room which is in the office on the second floor. After enjoying the many breakfasts and evenings at the fabulous restaurants, we were grateful for the gym at Sheriva which is quite comprehensive for a small property. Be sure to hit the gym during your vacation. You will need it.
2) Location is everything. Sheriva is in West End which appears to be the second capital of the island. We were only five minutes from almost anything we wanted to do. This was convenient. The property itself is gated and has security and we felt very safe here. We had a very big golf cart that we used and went to the beach every day. It is only about 3 minutes away (always drive on the LEFT!) and I agree that Maundays Beach is the nicest one on the island. We went to Shoals Bay, Meads Bay, Sandy Ground and Prickly Pear. All were nice, but we thought "our" beach was the best. Because of proximity to Cap Juluca, Sheriva has a partnership with the hotel which allowed us to sign at restaurants, watersports and the shops there. We really liked Spice restaurant. The Moroccan theme is beautiful and sitting right at the water's edge with lights shining into the ocean was so remarkable and romantic.
3) Our suite was beyond large. We had a living room, kitchen, additional bathroom, our own private pool and a jacuzzi. Our bathrooms were so large, we could actually have used only the bathrooms as bedrooms. There was a separate area with toilet/bidet, a daybed, a dressing room, two showers, two sinks, AND a bathtub. The master closet ...well, that is no closet. There are many shelves, drawers, plus additional luggage closet where there is a safe and more shelving for extra pillows and linens. Finally, there is also a tiny closet for our laundry basket. I could twirl and dance in the master closet. Absolutely bigger is better and Sheriva masters this well.
I felt at home from the moment we checked in. The staff is very professional, friendly and genuinely happy to have you visit. We have no doubt that we will return to Sheriva to visit our new friends. Sheriva, we love you!