The Ashbee Hotel
What We Love
- An architectural amalgamation of English Arts and Crafts and Sicilian styles
- The Ashbee Hotel is one of the few in the area that offer extraordinary views of the Gulf of Taormina and the Straits of Messina
- Sumptuous roof garden, and beautiful pool and leisure facilities
- Private gardens planted with palm, lemon, mandarin and grapefruit trees
- Nearby archeological sites, like Taormina’s monumental Greek amphitheater
What To Know
- Most restaurants and activities in Taormina are closed January through March
- Tiny Taormina is extremely crowded with tourists in the summer
- Be aware of the siesta hours from 1 to 4 p.m., the part of the day when many shops, including pharmacies, are shut
- The nearest ports of departure for catching ferries back to mainland Italy are in Messina and Milazzo
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Ashbee Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Taormina, steps from San Pancrazio Church and Taormina Cable Car. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Porta Messina and Palazzo dei Congressi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and sofa beds.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.