Clarion Hotel Stavanger
What We Love
- Contemporary style at a central base on Norway's southwestern coast, with breakfast Staying in the heart of Stavanger, a lovely Norwegian city on the shores of the North Sea
- Kicking back in your room and admiring the soothing décor and luxurious touches
- Palate-pleasing fare at Kitchen & Table, the hotel’s modern concept restaurant
What To Know
- Enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi (as well as incredible views) on the top floor
- Guestrooms have Nespresso coffeemakers
- Free WiFi works well
Style-savvy guests have a lot to look forward to at this contemporary four-star hotel in the heart of Stavanger – the gorgeous coastal town on Norway’s North Sea shore most celebrated for its oil and gas industry, excellent museums and cultural events, and world-famous Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) that’s superbly located 604 metres above sea level.
As one of the region’s coolest addresses, this property hits the spot with its typically Scandinavian guest rooms and suites – all of which come with dark woods, soothing colours accents, and modish furnishings. Equally worthy of your attention are the lovely 14th-floor spa for its sauna and Jacuzzi, the Clarion Living Room for its ad-hoc activities (mainly sushi courses, wine tasting and live music), and the trendy concept restaurant for its Manhattan-meets-Swedish cuisine. There’s also an inviting bar that’s perfect for kicking back with a glass or champagne or a bottle of Norwegian wheat beer.