Atlantis Royal Towers, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- 2015 Jetsetter Hotel Food Award Winner
- The Jean-Georges Café Martinique restaurant
- All rooms have step-out balconies; suites have full balconies
- Tubing down the lazy river is a great way to pass the day
- The Serpent Slide, which passes (safely) through the shark tank
- The exhibit lagoons at the Marine Habitat, with 200 species of fish
- Over 38 restaurants, bars, lounges and snack carts on-site, including Nobu and Bobby Flay
What To Know
- The resort’s sheer size can be overwhelming at times
- Shuttle service is available between different sections of the greater Atlantis empire
- Atlantis is a popular stop for cruise ship passengers
- Valet parking is $10 per day, self-parking $5
- The Royal Towers are very kid-friendly, so honeymooners beware
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Atlantis Royal Towers, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you’ll be next to a golf course and minutes from Atlantis Aquarium and Aquaventure. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Atlantis Museum and Versailles Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a bar/lounge or one of the 4 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Me and my two best friends stayed here for two nights 22nd - 24th of October due to a problem at a hotel we had stayed in before here. We were checked in by Danyel & Bryttany who were both lovely, helpful and even gave us a free room upgrade. The hotel itself is amazing, the room was really big and the view was great! You get free access to the waterpark and the Dig (aquarium) if you book here which is good. The aquarium is huge and really nice. We just wished we stayed here from the beginning of our stay. We would definitely return in the future and I definitely recommend this hotel.
Was at Dubai one six months ago, This one is much bigger and better and a must for any visitor to Nassau. We walked round the resort and had some cocktails. Although if we'd had more time would have participated in the water park adventures.
Atlantis is a blast, tons of aquariums, beautiful pools, the best lazy river I have ever been on, the most amazing dolphin park, and the water slides were unreal! The food could be a little better in the way of more options (healthy options) and it’s very expensive, but the resort is worth every penny! We will return!