Orlando World Center Marriott
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, you’ll be close to Disney Springs™ and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2000 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’re planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 450000 square feet (41806 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
I had a one-night business stay here.
* Location - very close to Disney
* Pool area - great resort feel with lots of fun things to do; beautiful to look at, too
* The pantry food area - way more offerings than the typical Marriott pantry (including some premade items in a refrigerated section)
* Breakfast buffet - lots of diversity on the buffet including a delicious cous cous salad, eggs benedict, tomato/mozzarella salad, etc. Very good service, too. Wilson was fabulous.
* Room had a balcony (but a warning: there were a lot of wasps out there during the day)
* A full Starbucks in the lobby
* Elevators were pretty fast and available in spite of it being such a huge hotel
* No M Club
* Stayed in a room that hadn't been renovated yet -- it was just OK and looked a little worn out. But renovated rooms are happening in waves there.
* My room's AC was really struggling and wasn't cooling the room or taking the humidity out. If I had been staying there longer I would have had to move or get it fixed.
* The parking options are self-park and valet, but the self park option is pricey ($24) and involves parking in a garage that is far enough away from the hotel that a shuttle runs you back and forth. You need to allow for time for the shuttle to get to you and then run you there and back. Valet is $35 a night. It's probably worth it just to valet.
* Had to pay for the $30 a night resort fee even though I didn't use any of the pools or anything resort-like at all (as I was there for work). I did get "free" internet but I would have had that anyway with Titanium status
If I stayed again in the area, I might stay here again if the price was right but I also would consider trying another Marriott property in the area.
My wife and I stayed at this resort and found it to be a great tie. The amenities were great , the on grounds restaurants were fantastic and the staff very kind. a great place to stay. We would stay again!!!
We were in Orlando for a long weekend and booked using Bonvoy points. After checking various Marriott properties in the area and reading reviews this seemed a good choice.
The staff were polite-the gentleman on the concierge desk was particularly helpful as was the gentleman in the lobby store. Grounds and pool area were nice.
The rooms are tired and dated and in need of some serious renovation . The bathrooms in particular...the shower was terrible and the water temperature inconsistent. The blackout curtains in our room were half off the tracks and stained. There is a musty ‘old hotel’ smell throughout the corridors and although the lobby area and bars have been updated everything else was in dire need of renovation.
Our room was not serviced once during our stay. We had no fresh towels/toiletries/water and I had to empty the garbage cans myself in the end. I called to complain they hadn’t serviced the room on our second day, we were out 10:30-4:30 so ample time. They promised to send someone up at 6:30, came back from dinner and it hadn’t been done. At this point we were ready to go to bed as we had an early flight the next morning so just asked for fresh towels (they brought us ONE, there’s myself and 2 teenage sons in the room)
The lady on the front desk was apologetic and did try to rectify the situation but this is not what I expect from Marriott... I stay in Marriotts all over the world on a regular basis and this was overall a very disappointing experience.