Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area
What We Love
- There is bus transportation to/from the hotel and the Walt Disney World theme parks every 20 minutes
- Downtown Disney, with loads of shopping, restaurants and entertainment, is literally across the street
- The Sunday Disney Character Breakfast takes place lakeside every week in the on-site Watercress Café
- Almost all guestrooms and suites have private balconies
- The 10,000-square-foot spa has treatments for both adults and kids
What To Know
- A $16.95 (plus tax) resort fee per night will be collected by Jetsetter at checkout; this covers Disney Bus Transportation daily to/from Disney Theme Parks, Internet, self-parking and use of fitness center and pools
- The hotel opened in 1983 and was renovated in 2008
- 800 guestrooms are located in the 27-floor tower; 200 additional rooms and family suites are in the separate Island building
- With 90,000 square feet of event space, the hotel sees significant conference business
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Buena Vista Palace in Lake Buena Vista, you’ll be in the entertainment district and close to Downtown Disney® area and Epcot®. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of La Nouba Theater and DisneyQuest®.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1011 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you’re planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Lake Buena Vista? This resort has facilities measuring 90,000 square feet (8 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Our family really loves this hotel. Everything is well thought out and comfortable. We are well taken care of and treated like priority guests. The food is delicious and the service standards are excellent.
Woken up at 8:20 this morning to house keeping knocking on the door repeatedly and barging in. Along with them doing the same to every door in this hall and everyone has been screaming at them all morning. This is unexcuseable.
If we aren’t staying at a Disney Resort we always book Hilton Disney Springs. Great amenities, delicious breakfast and dinner, a short walk to Disney Springs, convenient to all the parks, nice pool and lazy river, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. If you’re just passing through or staying for a longer vacation- you won’t be disappointed!
They don’t check in when said, they keep telling you the room is being worked on not ready yet. The room is dirty, I had to clean the restroom. The carpet seems like it wasn’t vacuum for days. The counters are dusty with hair from previous guests. You don’t get the view you pay for. Management thinks he can solve everything with a breakfast voucher.
This hotel is a great combination for Hilton Honors members. With it's Disney privileges of transportation, extended park hours access and proximity to Disney Springs, you get Disney benefits and convenience while enjoying your Hilton Honors benefits