Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
What We Love
- Personalized service and an intimate setting where staff know you by name
- With its mountain peaks and lush foliage, Nevis looks like a Hawaiian island
- A very present — and very charming — general manager
- Thursday night beach barbecues attract guests from around the island, making for a fun dance party
- Scooter rentals are available on the property — a perfect way to explore the 36-square-mile island
- The Great House is filled with books and chess sets to keep your brain working
What To Know
- The property is undergoing soft renovations in the Great House and guestrooms
- Location on the Atlantic side of the island means its windy, but there are fewer bugs
- The beaches may be rocky, but the water is relatively calm
- Families are welcome, but children may become restless due to lack of on-property activities
- Isolated setting means a drive to most island attractions
- No water sports offered
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nisbet Plantation Beach Club in Newcastle (Nevis), you’ll be within the vicinity of Turtle Beach and Cockleshell Bay. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Lion’s Beach and Banana Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at The Nesbit Plantation for a week. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Our cottage was lovely and was very spacious. The pool area was clean and there were plenty of sun beds. We ate at the beach side restaurant and enjoyed the food. There is a local shop nearby which you can walk to in 10 minutes. We hired a car through the hotel so we could visit the Botanical Gardens and Charlestown. A lovely start to our holiday in the Caribbean.
Traveling Nevis for a day, in the early afternoon we stayed at the Nisbet Beach Club;
not in the Hotel, just at the beach, and enjoyed lunch, driunks, phone-charging, the deckchairs.........
relaxed, good service, good food, very nice hospitable staff
my dear Maaike did the sun, I did (a part of) a good book with a good coffee
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club has a beautiful beach, fantastic hospitality, yummy Signature Rum drink called The Avenue of the Palms (handed to the parched traveler as they arrive) but. then. this. The general manager of the property and his wife take you on an awesome hike and show you the flora and fauna of their island—Nevis.