Sandals Royal Bahamian All Inclusive Resort – Couples Only
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
When you stay at Sandals Royal Bahamian All Inclusive Resort – Couples Only in Nassau, you’ll be on the beach and within the vicinity of Nassau Botanical Gardens and Fort Fincastle. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center and Lake Cunningham.
Make yourself at home in one of the 404 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 7 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 10 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a beach bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Awesome Butler vacation experience with Denver and Zhaly at Royal Bohemian Bahamas!
These two will add every comfort you would wish for on vacation !
Awesome dinners, pampering, attention to detail, genuine warmth and impressive customer experience!
I am currently here for my honeymoon and it’s my first day. We paid for ocean view, pool room and instead I’m overlooking a parking lot. I have called the front desk three times, personally went to the front desk and three hours later still waiting for the manager to call me back and fix this situation.
This was our first time to a Sandals resort and I am confident it will not be our last. This resort exceeded our expectations in every way.
- Staff - was incredibly friendly and accommodating, they went out of their way to meet our every need.
- Rooms - were fantastic with lots of space with a balcony that had an amazing view.
- Food - with a variety of dining options we had AMAZING meals every night. Some of our favourites were Schooners on the island and Gordon’s in the pier but really every meal was 5 star.
- Activities - with some fun low key activities by the pool during the day each night also had some excellent entertainment from great singers to finishing the night with a super fun sing-along at the piano bar
- Snorkelling - There is some excellent snorkelling boat tours twice a day (no charge) and great snorkelling with turtles off the north end of the private island.
- Diving - saving the best for last.... the diving is some of the best diving I’ve done in my life!! Saw no less than 60+ sharks and you are surrounded by amazing reefs with incredible marine life. The dive team is super professional with a safety first attitude but are also a ton of fun. I can’t thank the crew enough. Thanks Wenzel, Brian, Sonny, Sam.
Definitely an amazing getaway for any couple!!!
It was a fairly nice place. Most of the people were great. Antonia at the routes booth was a joy. Our favorite excursion was the food tour with Will. Absolutely fabulous time with Will. The sub trip was a dud. Jay and Beverly at the loyalty office were also fun and helpful. Sandals island is a must. Always love the pools.
Some of the restaurants do not open on time and when they do open the food is not ready!
People have planes to catch so if you can not open the doors and be ready operate at 7:30am then don not tell people 7:30am.