Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa
What We Love
- A picturesque stay in the dreamy surrounds of the Lake District, with an award-winning restaurantEmbracing the awesome natural beauty of the Lake District
- Tucking into locally-sourced British dishes at the award-winning fine dining restaurant
- Enjoying the beautiful, scenic views from the hotel
- Switching off with a treatment or two in the well-equipped spa
What To Know
- The conservatory has unrivaled panoramic views of Eden Valley
- Indulge in a gingerbread tea on the terrace at least once during your stay
- WiFi connection is super hit or miss
Located in the Eden Valley and surrounded by pleasant English gardens and grounds, Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa is a 19th-century manor house with buckets of country charm. Simply one of the finest spots in the Lake District, this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner is surrounded by mountain ranges, valleys, fells and plenty of spots for dreamy walks.
The hotel features an inviting AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, which puts a modern spin on classic British ingredients. When you’re returning from a country walk with ruddied cheeks and well-exercised calves, the spa will provide just the welcome back you’ll be looking for, with treatments on hand to pamper you from head to toe. The guestrooms are comfortably furnished in a cosy and traditional style too, also offering as much comfort and cosiness as you’ll need.