What We Love
- Rate includes American breakfast
- Recently revamped rooms in serene modern style with artistic flair
- Fabulous coastal views from morning until the spectacular sunset
- First-rate food at the two restaurants, The Mango bar and Taino
- A brand new spa overlooking the ocean with tons of great treatments and massages
- Warm and friendly staff that go above and beyond
What To Know
- Not a beachfront property; the water here is rough
- The hotel is well set up for families, but there’s plenty of space to spread out if you’re looking for a romantic getaway
- It’s about a 10-minute drive from the towns of Gustavia and St. Jean; you will definitely want a car for exploring
- The hotel can arrange a car rental on-site, saving the hassle
- Bring your iPod for the iPod dock; there is TV, but mostly French channels
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Christopher Hotel in St. Barthelemy (Quartier Lorient), you’ll be convenient to Marigot Beach and Lorient Beach. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Petit Cul de Sac Beach and St. Jean Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Absolutely the best experience! The location of the resort is exceptionally beautifully and the service is spectacular. From the spa to the pool to the staff, there is no detail that wasn’t thought of. All of our needs we met and the stay couldn’t be better. We cannot wait to return.
So we all know the understated Carlsberg advertising “Probably the best beer in the world” - so let’s go a tad shy of that and say that a year when there is no Eden Roc (and assuming they come back with the same quality as before - see separate disappointing review if the Sand Bar), this is the best hotel on the island. Not only the biggest and best pool (no not being Texan here), but the best view, great service, fabulous rooms (in particular the suites), great drinks and cocktails and I think the best restaurant on the island this year as others (Bonito, Tamarin, etc) have not risen to the challenge after Irma. Well worth it. (If you are going before November be sure to ask about the construction noise from the nearby works and get a quiet room or a very decent discount).
Absolutely beautiful hotel property, outstanding service, gorgeous pool, and great restaurant. Spectacular sunset views from pool, restaurant, and room. Staff very friendly and competent. Concierge very capable.