What We Love
- Rate includes American breakfast
- Recently revamped rooms in serene modern style with artistic flair
- Fabulous coastal views from morning until the spectacular sunset
- First-rate food at the two restaurants, The Mango bar and Taino
- A brand new spa overlooking the ocean with tons of great treatments and massages
- Warm and friendly staff that go above and beyond
What To Know
- Not a beachfront property; the water here is rough
- The hotel is well set up for families, but there’s plenty of space to spread out if you’re looking for a romantic getaway
- It’s about a 10-minute drive from the towns of Gustavia and St. Jean; you will definitely want a car for exploring
- The hotel can arrange a car rental on-site, saving the hassle
- Bring your iPod for the iPod dock; there is TV, but mostly French channels
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Christopher Hotel in St. Barthelemy (Quartier Lorient), you’ll be convenient to Marigot Beach and Lorient Beach. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Petit Cul de Sac Beach and St. Jean Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Many places are closed on Sundays. We stopped here for a quick lunch and ended up spending a lovely afternoon. Valet parking is available which is perfect as parking can be challenging. Fun and lively bar. Staff is friendly and the drink menu is creative. We were seated overlooking the water (lovely breeze) under canopies that provide much needed shade. Dig your toes in the sand while enjoying a chilled Chablis or Planter’s Punch. Tomato soup with mustard ice cream was incredible! Local fish tartar was accompanied by fresh herbs and veggies. Perfectly spiced. Excellent lunch. Beautiful place.
Our third visit to the Hotel Christopher was perfect in every respect.
The property and its location are beautiful, and very convenient for exploring the island. The rooms are great, and the pool is spectacular. But what really makes the hotel so special is the wonderful, welcoming atmosphere created by the people who work there. The concierge and reception staff, and the staff at the spa, pool and restaurant, were all friendly and attentive. The employees of the hotel are really its greatest asset. They make each visit to this beautiful spot very special and we look forward to many more.
Absolutely the best experience! The location of the resort is exceptionally beautifully and the service is spectacular. From the spa to the pool to the staff, there is no detail that wasn’t thought of. All of our needs we met and the stay couldn’t be better. We cannot wait to return.