Scottsdale Camelback Resort
What We Love
- A studio or villa at a luxe and peaceful Scottsdale resort, with continental breakfastWatching the desert sunrise from your comfortable villa or studio’s private patio or balcony
- Exploring a desert garden and playing sand volleyball, croquet and bocce ball, all without leaving the property
- Arranging a Grand Canyon tour, horseback ride or hot-air-balloon adventure with the resort's leisure experts
What To Know
- Super family-friendly resort with miniature golf, tennis, a small movie theater, swimming and other poolside activities
- WiFi is available but known to be spotty
- Catch a bus or take a leisurely 20-minute walk to nearby Old Town and Fashion Square Mall
- Free continental breakfast is included, but options limited and tend to go quickly
Long past its humble origins as a desert boomtown, Scottsdale has evolved into a world-class hub for food, wine and golf and spa getaways. At Scottsdale Camelback Resort, you’re not only near the action, but assisted by a designated Leisure Services and Adventures team that’s eager to get you involved. Whether you choose a low-key trip to the city’s shops, restaurants and casinos, or hit the Grand Canyon, the sky’s the limit to what you can do here – literally, since you’re invited to arrange a hot-air-ballooning tour.
Scottsdale is also a resort town, and if you stay on-site, you’ll properly enjoy this other side of the Valley of the Sun. At 11 acres, Camelback fits in just about every amenity you need, from championship tennis courts, to a desert-inspired spa, to picture-perfect swimming pools. And if you’d rather stay in altogether, you’ll have a desert-view patio or balcony, so you can have an adventure without even leaving your studio or villa.
Studios and villas
Each studio and villa at the resort is well-appointed, with a furnished kitchenette, whirlpool tub and private balcony or patio. The Monterey is a 700-square-foot studio with a second-floor loft, furnished with one queen and one king bed to accommodate up to four guests.The Seville accommodation is a two-bedroom villa that sleeps up to six. Featuring a king bed, two twins and a pullout sleeper, this 1,100-square-foot accommodation offers a ranch-style floor plan and an airy cathedral ceiling.At 1,200 square feet, The Madeira is a two-bath villa also accommodating up to six, but with the addition of a living room and dining room overlooking the private patio.
Amenities – Complimentary Wi-Fi- Private patio or balcony- Fully equipped kitchenette- Coffee maker- Washer and dryer- Iron and ironing board- Flat-screen TV- Wood-burning fireplace- DVD player- Safe
To start your day, try the complimentary continental Road Runner Breakfast, perfectly designed for guests on the go. The resort’s on-site restaurant, The Grille, is a poolside eatery serving casual cuisine like salads, wraps, burgers and chicken wings – and don’t miss the daily happy hour from 3 to 6pm.
The Running Water Spa takes its inspiration from the natural landscape, with signature Sonoran desert treatments as well as classic spa offerings. With its facials, massages and body scrubs, you’ll have a relaxing and rejuvenating spa day in this tranquil oasis.
Scottsdale is located northeast of Phoenix, about a 20-minute drive from the airport. From the resort’s prime location, you can easily explore the Valley of the Sun, with its exciting selection of casinos, golf courses, boutique shopping and outdoor activities. The hotel’s Leisure Services and Adventures team will eagerly set you up on any excursion you choose, whether a hot-air-balloon tour or a desert Jeep ride.