Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
What We Love
- The lovely mountain and desert views around nearly every turn
- Spa Suites, with floor-to-ceiling windows, private patios and outdoor tubs
- The in-room herbal bath, a blend of Thai herbs and sea salts
- A spa with classes that focus on wellness
- The newly refurbished restaurant and two bars, all with views of the stunning Arizona scenery
What To Know
- The infinity pool is adults-only Friday-Sunday from June 6th to September 1st
- Arizona’s dry heat is famous — drink lots of water
- Downtown Scottsdale is about 10 minutes away
- The resort has a tennis facility and a fitness center; golf is available off property
- An $30 (plus tax) per night resort fee will be collected upon purchase by Jetsetter; it covers amenities such as valet parking and WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
When you stay at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa in Paradise Valley, you’ll be next to a golf course and convenient to Camelback Mountain and Shemer Art Center. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Scottsdale Fashion Square and Scottsdale Waterfront.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paradise Valley? This resort has 3200 square feet (297 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This resort is our absolute favorite!!! The grounds, rooms, food, staff and amenities are second to none. Can't wait to go back soon! Don't bother checking into any other hotel...this is where you need to be!!! :o)
The Sanctuary and their staff is phenomenal. They treat you like royalty. They have a "can do" attitude and are only a text away for whatever you need. Our daughter got married there and they took such good care of all of us. It was a small private wedding and was perfect.
On our second night here and we love this place. Facilities are impeccable from the pool to spa to our room. The staff and service is exceptional. Casual atmosphere with five star service. Checked out happy hour at jade bar,,,,great experience. Also had dinner at Elements restaurant which was great. We travel a lot and this place has impressed us.