Yok Ha Belize Resort
What We Love
- A remote Caribbean island off the coast of Belize, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and moreTraveling between islands via kayak and using your snorkel gear, both complimentary
- Dining on three complimentary meals each full day of your stay, including snacks and coffee
- Enjoying a complimentary boat transfer to and from Dangriga at check-in and check-out
- Staying on a true private island, eight miles off the coast of Belize’s Dangriga
What To Know
- WiFi is inconsistent – a given for the area
- The resort is only 3-miles from Belize's Barrier Reef and snorkeling excursions are led daily
- Dinnertime means fresh lobster, conch, and barracuda
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Yok Ha Belize Resort in Waterfoot Caye, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Yok Ha Pier and Yok Ha Beach. This beach hotel is within the region of Man O’ War Caye and Twin Cayes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Yok ha creates an amazing experience from the time you book your room. The pictures cannot do the property justice and a review can’t truly convey the excellence of the staff that are there to make your experience exactly what you want it to be. My friend and I were beyond impressed at every turn. The snorkeling trip is a must, I would highly recommend xunantunich and getting a different view of such a beautiful country, and kayaking around the island is peaceful and serene. I can’t wait to plan my next trip!
You Ha was filled with amazing views wherever you looked. The accommodations were beautiful and the property was well taken care of. The food was excellent. We had something different at every meal. The staff were both friendly and professional. We kayaked, snorkeled and scuba dove while we were there. We are counting the days until we can return.
I was there for a week at Yok Ha Resort and had a wonderful time. All the workers made sure we were comfortable and the Captain would check up on the guess when they were out and about Canoeing or Paddle Boarding around the islands. And the Food prepared by Elman was on point all the times. Thank all.