Yok Ha Belize Resort
What We Love
- A remote Caribbean island off the coast of Belize, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and moreTraveling between islands via kayak and using your snorkel gear, both complimentary
- Dining on three complimentary meals each full day of your stay, including snacks and coffee
- Enjoying a complimentary boat transfer to and from Dangriga at check-in and check-out
- Staying on a true private island, eight miles off the coast of Belize’s Dangriga
What To Know
- WiFi is inconsistent – a given for the area
- The resort is only 3-miles from Belize's Barrier Reef and snorkeling excursions are led daily
- Dinnertime means fresh lobster, conch, and barracuda
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Yok Ha Belize Resort in Waterfoot Caye, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Yok Ha Pier and Yok Ha Beach. This beach hotel is within the region of Man O’ War Caye and Twin Cayes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My bestie and I went I Yok Ha as a girls vacation. It was absolutely beautiful and incredibly fun! It was just the two of us on the island the whole week! The island and our cabana were well manicured, and the excursions were spot on. The staff was amazing, fun to chat with, and extremely accommodating. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants time away from the world with the option of adventure!
I stayed a few years back and loved every moment of this trip! The place, the people, the diving, and the food... oh the foooood!
I definitely plan on going back again someday. I would take a fishing trip and spend more time on the kayaks!
Everything was perfect.. food, service, location. Its very relaxed and casual which we really enjoyed. The staff and owner treated us like family. Meals were awesome.. lobster, pasta with shrimp, breakfast burritos, fresh fish etc. We cant wait to return!