What We Love
- An ultra-central location right on Paseo de Gracia
- The privacy and independence of an upscale apartment, with all the amenities to make you feel at home: fully equipped kitchen, living room, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and more
- The carefully carried-out design, both the Gaudí-inspired wavy details of the façade and the smart play with materials in the interior
- Stunning views from the roof terrace and private balconies
- The courtyard pool – smallish, but long enough for a quick swim
- Excellent, inconspicuous staf
What To Know
- Superior Suites have views of the large, quiet courtyard; the sixth floor has private terraces. The Superior Pedrera suites and the Pedrera Penthouse all have private balconies or terraces with stunning Gaudí views framed by the signature wavy façade
- There is no restaurant or bar in the building, but an abundance of them as soon as you step outside
- The roof terrace closes at midnight
- Suites Avenue Barcelona provides private independent apartments with understated luxury – not right for travelers looking for lively all-inclusive hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Suites Avenue, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Casa Mila and Casa Enric Batllo. This hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed here while construction was happening next door. Despite this, we had a pleasant stay. The front desk staff were always helpful and courteous. Minor improvements that can be made: metal cap in the shower where the pipe connects to the wall kept falling off; bedroom was a little stuffy when the door was closed; the toilet seats although very modern looking, are extremely uncomfortable to sit on. However, overall we felt these were not big issues for us. The staff's friendliness really stood out. We liked the layout of the room itself, they had quite a few English channels on their TV and generally the bed was comfortable. The location itself seems pretty safe and has a lot of luxury stores right outside. Honestly, we would probably stay here again if we were back in Barcelona.
I spent weeks searching for an apartment/hotel in Barcelona and Suites Avenue kept coming up. I did not want an Air BnB and could not have found a better place to stay. Suites Avenue was one of the best experiences I have had, and I travel a lot.
It was a beautiful modern full apartment with a huge balcony, European kitchen, wine cooler, European washer/dryer, oven and fridge. The bathroom was beautiful and the bedroom was large and perfect. It has floor to ceiling windows/doors and you can also access the large terrace from the bedroom.
The 5 star service starts the minute you enter. It has a reception area and once you walk in, you are treated like you are staying at the Presidential suite at the Four Seasons. There are not enough positive things to say about everyone at the reception area. It is not like a typical hotel but far more intimate and personal. Everyone goes out of their way to ensure you have a positive experience. We had a city view Pedrera apartment and were blown away by the size and everything the apartment had. I see why this receives so many positive reviews, they are accurate. I want to thank the entire team for an incredible experience!
So clean and classy that you would wish to stay everytime you come to this city. Location, size of the room and service is perfect. Do not forget to go on the terrace for a view.
Higher floor facing the road would be good view.
The Suites Avenue is excellent in every way. The apartments are beautiful and spacious and the staff are extremely nice and go our of their way to respond to every need. I highly recommend staying here. Also because the location is in the middle of some of the best Tapas places and bars in town.
Couldn't ask for a better location--right in the center between all of the major sights.
Be sure to ask for a suite on a higher floor, as some might be disturbed by the low rumble of the metro that runs underground in the street.