What We Love
- An ultra-central location right on Paseo de Gracia
- The privacy and independence of an upscale apartment, with all the amenities to make you feel at home: fully equipped kitchen, living room, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and more
- The carefully carried-out design, both the Gaudí-inspired wavy details of the façade and the smart play with materials in the interior
- Stunning views from the roof terrace and private balconies
- The courtyard pool – smallish, but long enough for a quick swim
- Excellent, inconspicuous staf
What To Know
- Superior Suites have views of the large, quiet courtyard; the sixth floor has private terraces. The Superior Pedrera suites and the Pedrera Penthouse all have private balconies or terraces with stunning Gaudí views framed by the signature wavy façade
- There is no restaurant or bar in the building, but an abundance of them as soon as you step outside
- The roof terrace closes at midnight
- Suites Avenue Barcelona provides private independent apartments with understated luxury – not right for travelers looking for lively all-inclusive hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Suites Avenue, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Casa Mila and Casa Enric Batllo. This hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
My previous stay was pretty perfect..The building is a contemporary work of art with views of a Gaudi building at nite..This time the apartment did not even have a pan with one lid to fit..We pointed out the lid was broken and we needed a new one and the staff couldn't help us with this request.The electric light switches were undependable some times they would not turn off...Who has a light at the bottom outside of a bathtub?I could have used a drape between the bathtub's window into the bedroom to block this light...The hotel is not keeping up maintence...And they are filling the refrigerator full of stuff for sale, I don't want to eat...The personnel are friendly but not a lot of help..There was no door man to help with bags...
Stayed at suites avenue for 4 days from October 13th October with family. Had an amazing time.
Apartments were more than We had expected.From the minute we walked in the door to the day we left we were treated superbly by all staff who will help you in any way they can. The location of the apartments on Passeig de Gràcia ideal for shopping, eating out and sightseeing. Apartments had everything you required for your stay, only one thing I would like changed would be the ironing board (please supply larger ironing boards ????) We were unfortunate to have arrived at a time of political unrest in Catalonia which resulted in some riots taking place at night. One night the owner of suites avenue even stood at the door to the building to assure the residents that everything was okay. This was my family’s first trip abroad in 12 years and we have discussed going back next year and staying in the same apartments.
Like living in a luxury apartment in the heart of Barcelona. High end amenities for a fair price.Very clean. Friendly staff was willing to help out with anything to make my stay comfortable. Located in shopping district away from tourist area by about 2KM... an easy walk.