What We Love
- An ultra-central location right on Paseo de Gracia
- The privacy and independence of an upscale apartment, with all the amenities to make you feel at home: fully equipped kitchen, living room, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and more
- The carefully carried-out design, both the Gaudí-inspired wavy details of the façade and the smart play with materials in the interior
- Stunning views from the roof terrace and private balconies
- The courtyard pool – smallish, but long enough for a quick swim
- Excellent, inconspicuous staf
What To Know
- Superior Suites have views of the large, quiet courtyard; the sixth floor has private terraces. The Superior Pedrera suites and the Pedrera Penthouse all have private balconies or terraces with stunning Gaudí views framed by the signature wavy façade
- There is no restaurant or bar in the building, but an abundance of them as soon as you step outside
- The roof terrace closes at midnight
- Suites Avenue Barcelona provides private independent apartments with understated luxury – not right for travelers looking for lively all-inclusive hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Suites Avenue, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Casa Mila and Casa Enric Batllo. This hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We enjoyed very much staying in Barcelona thanks to all of you, Hotel staff were all extremely helpful and speak English French and Italian also. The location is great. We were glad that we chose to stay our first time trip in Barcelona. We would come back to Barcelona for staying at Suites Avenue again!!!
Professional services , Excellent Location.Just hope there is breakfast within the hotelroom service daily which make me more comfortable , restaurants and metro are all around within walking distance
Recepitonists are really friendly and supportive.Good location. easy access to many sightseeing spots.Room is spacious and comfortable enough.I believe this hotels is worth a try and I would strongly recommend.
We were so happy with our choice for Suites Avenue away from the tourist crowds. We actually never made it to Las Ramblas but no regrets. We saw so much in our 4 days. I never like to step out my door to a mob of people and this was perfect. So many dining choices within a few block, Metro station 2 blocks and taxi stand right outside. The front desk was always helpful with my inquiries on using appliances, etc. We had a Deluxe Predera view and the space was so appreciated! Beds were so comfortable and slept wonderfully. Would not hesitate to stay here again if visiting Barcelona.
Stayed in a a suite with a view of La Padrera. Great views of La Padrera and Passeig de Gràcia.
The suite was spacious and highly specked with equipment.
Staff were amazing, so helpful.
Ideal location for Casa Batllo, shopping, La Ramblas and the Sagrada Familiar, all within walking distance.
Will definitely stay here again.