What We Love
- An ultra-central location right on Paseo de Gracia
- The privacy and independence of an upscale apartment, with all the amenities to make you feel at home: fully equipped kitchen, living room, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and more
- The carefully carried-out design, both the Gaudí-inspired wavy details of the façade and the smart play with materials in the interior
- Stunning views from the roof terrace and private balconies
- The courtyard pool – smallish, but long enough for a quick swim
- Excellent, inconspicuous staf
What To Know
- Superior Suites have views of the large, quiet courtyard; the sixth floor has private terraces. The Superior Pedrera suites and the Pedrera Penthouse all have private balconies or terraces with stunning Gaudí views framed by the signature wavy façade
- There is no restaurant or bar in the building, but an abundance of them as soon as you step outside
- The roof terrace closes at midnight
- Suites Avenue Barcelona provides private independent apartments with understated luxury – not right for travelers looking for lively all-inclusive hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Suites Avenue, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Casa Mila and Casa Enric Batllo. This hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Very impressive high end suites, excellent staff service, everything works fine and brilliant location very close to two main metro stations, Gràcia and Diagonal. 24 hour mini supermarket round the corner to buy provisions for that balcony breakfast and 2 or 3 blocks from the R2 train station going to and from airport terminal T2B for just 1.10 euro if you buy a 10 journey T10 ticket. Saving 40 or 50 euro on a return taxi journey since it’s located by a train station makes staying in this luxury apartment better value.
The hotel was in a very convenient location for shopping in the center of town.
When I went to the venue, the subway was near the station and it was convenient.
The reception responded to any requests.
This property is 100% a preferred choice when visiting Barcelona. There are plenty of 5-star hotels, apartments and rentals, but Suites Avenue always places up there as one of, if not the best.
Firstly, the staff, always responsive to email communications and on arrival the meet and greets continue to be friendly and attentive. Pretty much every request or need for assistance is met. Great team of employees across the entirety of Suites Avenue. Keep it up, staff are important to the continuous success.
Apartment wise, always select a deluxe apartment and it never fails to meet every requirement, be it a short business stay or an extended holiday. Comfort, spacious, clean with pretty much everything one needs. Located in the heart of everything, so a simple walk out the front door and its location, location, location.
Comfort wise. Beds are perfect, not too soft and not too hard with great bed linens and a selection of pillows. My only negative comment on the pillows is that they are not duck feather; however such is an opinion and a preference not a bad reflection. Bed sizes, suitable for two, not king or queen that some may be used to,
Living space, comfortable options with a double couch, tables, lighting, television - overall well designed for its purpose. In addition, all apartments offer a small kitchen with all the amenities that one needs (fridge -stocked, washer and dryer, dish washer, cooker, coffee machine).
Bathrooms well designed, plenty of space and all the additional extras available - soaps, shampoos, conditioners etc. Another comment would be the showers, always prefer a rain shower and possibly something that should be looked at as an area of improvement. Although the current showers are well pressured and do the tasks assigned, a rain shower just cannot be beat.
One negative comment - this visit did have inconsiderate guests in the room next door who seemed to arrange furniture at odd times in the morning.
Another great visit, Suites Avenue will always be the first choice. Keep it up.