What We Love
- The leafy roads of Montjuïc are perfect for wandering and have several of Barcelona’s finest museums
- Views across the city's rooftops to the port and the beaches on the Mediterranean
- A short funicular ride takes you to the city center, and a cable car descends to the marina and beaches
- Schedule a couple of hours to enjoy the on-site Barcelona Spa and indoor and outdoor pools
- Guests in Premium Rooms have free use of the hotel’s Mini Coopers for up to three hours
What To Know
- Slightly removed from the city center, this location is better for second-time visitors seeking an alternative to the typical Las Ramblas and Ciutat Vella sides of the city
- The layout of the rooms varies significantly
- Peekaboo alert: some rooms have gauze curtains acting as walls for the bath and basin bits of the bathroom
- Pets are not permitted
- Transfers from the airport cost roughly $145 each way for up to six passengers
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Miramar Barcelona in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), you’ll be minutes from Mossen Costa i Llobera Gardens and Refugi 307. This 5-star hotel is close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Booked the premium room and had platinum service!!! Not only was the room amazing and clean but the staff members were all amazing from the receptionist, to the bar staff to the breakfast staff - 5 Star Service!!
Will definitely be back :)
Had a lovely stay at the Hotel Miramar in Barcelona. It was such a wonderful hotel and the staff was top notch! They were so helpful, warm, and friendly. The room was so spacious and the bed was similar to a California King. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was delicious, too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fantastic Hotel! From the moment you check in, you are greeted with great and helpful staff.
We stayed here as a birthday treat for my partner. I had requested little extras like balloons, etc. The customer service team are extremely helpful so was very easy to request!
The room was gorgeous! Deco is on point!
We booked in to use the spa and had spa treatments. one of the best spas I've been to! The products are absolutely divine! They use L'occitane products! spa is definitely worth going!
Location is Lovely!! The views are Amazing! only thing is I think it's too far to walk to the central, and we took a taxi to las ramblas. Barcelona is a beautiful city!
Fabulous place ( lovely views) and access to the funicular have a drink on the terrace <3
beautiful bedroom ( shower are exceptional)
great service (warm and professional welcome )
The swimming pool is very nice too with a great bar
This is the third time at the Miramar.
I love the location, the rooms.
The reception employees and the concierge are exceptionally nice and forthcoming.
The lobby is has a friendly atmosphere as well as the terrace with its outstanding view of the marina.
The food of the restaurant is excellent too.
The only 2 drawbacks, is the hotel needs some partial reparations, and the breakfast needs some more variety.
But definitely I will continue coming to this exceptional hotel