What We Love
- The leafy roads of Montjuïc are perfect for wandering and have several of Barcelona’s finest museums
- Views across the city's rooftops to the port and the beaches on the Mediterranean
- A short funicular ride takes you to the city center, and a cable car descends to the marina and beaches
- Schedule a couple of hours to enjoy the on-site Barcelona Spa and indoor and outdoor pools
- Guests in Premium Rooms have free use of the hotel’s Mini Coopers for up to three hours
What To Know
- Slightly removed from the city center, this location is better for second-time visitors seeking an alternative to the typical Las Ramblas and Ciutat Vella sides of the city
- The layout of the rooms varies significantly
- Peekaboo alert: some rooms have gauze curtains acting as walls for the bath and basin bits of the bathroom
- Pets are not permitted
- Transfers from the airport cost roughly $145 each way for up to six passengers
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Miramar Barcelona in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), you’ll be minutes from Mossen Costa i Llobera Gardens and Refugi 307. This 5-star hotel is close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at the Hotel Miramar for only one night prior to a cruise. I would choose this hotel over and over again not only for the lovely property, proximity to the cruise port (you can see it from the hotel) but for the exceptional service provided by the staff, especially Ginevra Garavagua. She went above and beyond in getting us checked in early to our room following an overnight flight, but was the hardest working person in the hotel. She wore many hats, all of them exceptionally well. Her attention to us made us feel we were the only people in the hotel. Thank you Ginevra!
I stayed here for 3 nights with friends in July. The hotel is pretty and have a very pretty view of the marina and W hotel. In terms of location, it’s the perfect distance to the beach and city centre. If you’re getting taxis back to the hotel then that’s no problem but if you’re walking, be ready to walk up a mountain :/. The beds were comfy and the service was really good but the room, pool and overall hotel was not 5*. The shower had mould on the ceiling!!
The hotel is 5 stars. Rooms are good with balcony. Staff is friendly and can speak english. The breakfast is ok not really much variety, first time no one offered different egg preparation next time they did. I would say spa and pool bar are really friendly and do what suppose to be in 5 stars! All in all hotel is good a bit far so u need taxi. But we went by walk back to the hotel from the center so , its possible if u want to do some exercises . For kids i would say a bit far and difficult if u have stroller. Beautiful location near by.