What We Love
- A sleek and modern new aparthotel in Barcelona's Eixample district, with room for up to sixThe sleek and contemporary design, which extends to a fully equipped kitchen
- Upgrading to a bigger apartment that sleeps four, for added space and fun with friends
- The central location, just a short walk from top sights
What To Know
- Apartment-style rooms come with flat screen TVs, WiFi, and Bluetooth speakers you can sync your phone or iPod to
- The hotel is centrally located and within walking distance of La Rambla, Plaza de Catalunya and the Gothic Quarter
- Rooms are decked out with Nespresso coffee makers, dishwashers, washing machines and dryers
- Free WiFi
You don’t need to try very hard to understand Barcelona’s charm. Thanks to its authentic architecture, Mediterranean climate and delicious flavors, this vibrant Spanish city has earned its spot among Europe’s must-visit destinations. Making its home in a historic 19th-century building in the Eixample District, the four-star Midtown Apartments is the latest thing to get us excited about this iconic Catalan capital.
Since recently opening its doors, this property has been the perfect marriage of old and new. Behind its historic façade, you’ll find all the contemporary conveniences you could want from a modern city escape, and with a spacious, self-catering apartment to call home, you’ll feel like a true local. The sleek abodes are packed with cool lighting and designer furniture, plus smart TVs and fully equipped kitchenettes – all in the shadows of Gaudi’s iconic Casa Batlló, La Sagrada Família and La Pedrera.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €0.72 per person (aged 17 above), per day is not included and is payable directly to the hotel.
As colorful as they are well appointed, Midtown’s apartments pack a punch with their contemporary interiors. Citrus tones, statement wall art and brick or stone feature walls add touches of sleek style throughout the One Bedroom apartments, which can accommodate four guests. Opt for a Two Bedroom apartment, which sleeps up to six people with its two double beds and one sofa bed, for extra space and a more country-inspired feel.
Amenities- Satellite TV- Laptop-size safe- Fully equipped kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, tableware, refrigerator, freezer)- Hair dryer- En-suite bathroom- Individual climate control
Since its first stone was laid in the 19th century, Barcelona’s Eixample district has developed a reputation as one of the city’s most cultural areas. Centered around its main thoroughfare, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, is a crisscrossing network of streets that are home to some of the city’s most iconic buildings. Casa Batlló, La Sagrada Família and La Pedrera can all be reached on foot, as well as the fashionable shopping havens Passeig de Gràcia and El Corte Inglés. To see more beyond this neighborhood, Girona is your nearest metro station at less than a five-minute walk from the hotel.