Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona
What We Love
- Situated right on Paseo de Gracia, minutes from the Ramblas and the vibrant Gothic quarter
- The things it must have seen: More than 100 years old, the Majestic played its part in historic events like the Spanish Civil War and the Olympics in 1992
- The Majestic spa, with products from local cosmetics brand Natura Bissé
- Impeccable, newly refurbished rooms with white marble bathrooms
- Choose between snacks on the roof terrace, seasonal fine dining in Condal restaurant or a meal in some of the city's trendiest restaurants, just a few blocks away
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $3 (€2.50) per person (aged 16 and over), per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Beneath a Philip Stanton mural on the roof terrace, the small pool is more for decoration than for training purposes
- From November to May the roof terrace hours vary, so ask beforehand if you’re planning on an alfresco nightcap
- While the spa and rooftop bar have a contemporary feel, the reception and common areas and Deluxe Rooms cater to more classic tastes
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Bulevard Rosa and Barcelona Egyptian Museum. This 5-star hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 275 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel has 6943 square feet (645 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
This has got to be one of the best hotels in Barcelona. The room is spacious, luxurious, quiet and has a huge and comfortable bed. The bathroom is all glamour and marble. It's expensive of course but worth every penny.
Hotel is in super location; the room was small but very clean- we had view of building next door ????.Communication problems with housekeeping -they do not speak English and we do not speak Spanish they kept giving us milk pods when we asked for coffee pods -we called and asked for coffee pods they sent room service coffee. The cost of room service is very very high-lots of places nearby for 25% cost. Made local phone calls through front desk she said no charge but they charged .5 Euro they removed charge when we told them it was said it was free. The concierge was lovely man but his hotel recommendations for Gaudiem a restaurant with cost of glass of cava 18 Euroand Fideuoa was 30 Euro ! Found another place called El Gulpo much cheaper and super tasty...The hotel staff are very attentive... super clean hotel!
Have just spent the most amazing weekend in a first class hotel. The staff have been amazing and the hotel is fabulous. Have been treated like a queen the whole time we have been here. The staff could not do enough for us. This hotel and its staff are first class I every way. Can not wait to come to come back. Thank majestic for a fallout stay.