What We Love
- The low-key glamour of Kelly Hoppen’s stylish interiors
- You’re in the midst of fashion stores galore along Paseo de Gracia
- The soundproofed double-glazed windows keep out the city's notoriously loud street life
- Asian-inspired dinners at Thai chef Ian Chalermkittichai’s Restaurante Murmuri are faultless
- Rooms have Molton Brown goodies in the bathroom as well as iPod docks and flat-screen TVs
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $1.50 (€1.25) per person (aged 16 and over), per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- You get free access to the pool and spa at sister hotel the Majestic — but it’s a six minute walk away
- About half of the rooms have balconies, but everyone can use the lounger-strewn sundeck
- Standard rooms are on the small side
- You’re within easy reach of the Diagonal Metro station
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
Hotel Murmuri is in the heart of Barcelona, walking distance from Fundacio Sunol and Casa Mila. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
We were very close to everything, and even the airport was only a 20 minute cab ride. 24 hour concierge, very quiet rooms. The staff was extremely helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable and I only wish we had a few more nights there.
We had asked for early check in and they were unable to provide this in the hotel itself so we were offered an apartment round the corner. The apartment was lovely 2 bed with everything you needed including dish washer etc. I could have quite happily have lived there. The hotel itself is lovely smart dining room with good food and a pleasant bar. The staff were lovely too.
The apartment is clean and tidy, location is good, walking distance to some tourist spots, convenience store is just opposite to the apartment, the staff bringing us to the apartment was nice and helpful, we had a great time in barcelona with this apartment!