What We Love
- The low-key glamour of Kelly Hoppen’s stylish interiors
- You’re in the midst of fashion stores galore along Paseo de Gracia
- The soundproofed double-glazed windows keep out the city's notoriously loud street life
- Asian-inspired dinners at Thai chef Ian Chalermkittichai’s Restaurante Murmuri are faultless
- Rooms have Molton Brown goodies in the bathroom as well as iPod docks and flat-screen TVs
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $1.50 (€1.25) per person (aged 16 and over), per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- You get free access to the pool and spa at sister hotel the Majestic — but it’s a six minute walk away
- About half of the rooms have balconies, but everyone can use the lounger-strewn sundeck
- Standard rooms are on the small side
- You’re within easy reach of the Diagonal Metro station
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
Hotel Murmuri is in the heart of Barcelona, walking distance from Fundacio Sunol and Casa Mila. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
A great hotel and the best staff. They are always willing to help and very friendly. Great location in Barcelona - near everything, subway, restaurants, shopping and sights. Good breakfast buffett too. Our only complaint was the bed - a little too firm for our liking. Overall, great place - you can not go wrong staying here!
hotel is located on the very central of Barcelona and close to all necessary attraction.. While staying away from tourist population you feel that you are staying at the heart of the city.. nice boutiques near by, bars and local restaurants are very close
The hotel has apartments 2 blocks away and I actually stayed in one of those. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room/kitchen and washer and dryer. The rate was very reasonable in April - off season. It was very quiet - only a few apartments in the building. Maid service is every 3 days, which was fine.
I would definitely recommend this for families with kids. Or anyone who needs more than one bedroom. Significantly cheaper than 2 hotel rooms.
The location of this hotel/apartment is unbeatable. It's in the neighborhood of Exampile, close to everything you want to be close too! Great restaurants,metro, shopping, street culture and lots of places to discover! The staff was Friendly and so helpful and knowledgeable. Easy Check-in. They also have a fabulous restaurant!
We stayed here three nights, the room was spacious, bathroom spotlessly clean with all necessary amenities.
The staff were friendly and professional, breakfast plentiful.
Great location , it was central to many activities and sights. Lots of fabulous tapas eateries nearby.