What We Love
- A stylish hotel in the Eixample district, with breakfast, a dining discount and moreTaking time out from the city to unwind in the outdoor Jacuzzi, before a dip in the plunge pool
- The slick, high-end interiors, making this more than just a place to lay your head
- Being located in the central Eixample district, surrounded by fabulous sights
- Wandering open-mouthed around Gaudi’s astonishing Sagrada Família church
What To Know
- Only a 5 to 10-minute walk to nearby Sants metro station and only a short ride to Barcelona's main attractions
- Free WiFi
- The hotel has a large terrace and plunge pool for days when you feel like relaxing
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
H10 Itaca is a decidedly chic four-star hotel in the center of one of Europe’s most popular cities. Situated in the modern Eixample district, not far from Plaça Espanya, this boutique property is surrounded by incredible architecture, UNESCO-listed monuments and incredible nightlife, making it an excellent base for enjoying the best of Barcelona in style – so excellent, in fact, the hotel has nabbed a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year since 2011.
A recent refurbishment brought H10 Itaca’s décor and facilities to the next level – think extra polish in the modern reception area and lobby bar, a cool terrace with bar service, plus a brand-new plunge pool with sun loungers. There’s also a solarium, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna and gym (just because you’re in a big city doesn’t mean you can’t carve out a bit of me-time). And although you’re surrounded by world-class dining, you won’t want to miss the hotel’s own Bamboo Restaurant, serving up a delicious array of Mediterranean dishes.
H10 Itaca’s rooms are bright and spacious, with modern décor and a stylish red-and-white or neutral color scheme.
Bamboo Restaurant is an elegant, à la carte affair with a select menu of the hotel’s signature Mediterranean dishes. There’s also a recently renovated lobby bar for cocktails and snacks, while El Jardi Terrace, near the plunge pool and sun lounger area, offers drinks by day and open-air dining by (summer) night.
Barcelona is rich in gorgeous architecture and UNESCO-protected sites, so pack your camera and comfortable walking shoes. The hotel is in the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample neighborhood, near Sants Station and the Montjuïc exhibition center. Disappear into history in El Barri Gòtic (the Gothic Quarter), a 17-minute drive away, or take the 10-minute journey to see the latest developments at Gaudi’s unfinished church of the Sagrada Família (under construction since 1882). If the weather agrees, leave city life behind and feel the sand beneath your toes on Barceloneta Beach, a 15-minute drive away. Its boardwalk is also a great place to start exploring the city’s vibrant restaurants and nightclubs.