What We Love
- Free minibar and WiFi
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Within walking distance of La Rambla, the metro and La Pedrera (Gaudí’s most famous masterpiece)
- Fresh from a major renovation, the hotel’s design is sleek and modern
- The swimming pool is open every day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $3 per person, per day, will be collected by the property at checkout
- Breakfast costs $36 per person
- Some bathrooms have showers exposed to the rest of the room
- Security-conscious guests may not be keen on the fingerprint-scan entry system
- The lobby bar and restaurant is very low-key; if you’re looking for a raucous party scene, stay elsewhere
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at ALMA Barcelona, you’ll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Casa Enric Batllo and Barcelona Egyptian Museum. This 5-star hotel is close to Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel has facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.