Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
What We Love
- Families, honeymooners, groups of friends and solo travelers will all feel at home here
- Variety of villas, from authentic Caribbean style to modern air-conditioned units
- Spectacular sunsets from the beach
- All villas have sea views
- Choice of five international restaurants — all kid-friendly
- Endless menu of activities and one-off events announced in the lobby daily
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Fresh off a $50 million expansion that added a brand new spa, fitness center and beachfront villas, updated decor and a bigger beach area
- All inclusive premium rate includes unlimited a la carte dining and meals at any of the five properties, unlimited drinks (including top shelf liquor) and motorized water sports (including water skiing, wake boarding and tube rides)
- It’s a winding 90-minute drive from the international airport
- 24-hour shuttle service around the property
- Reasonable meal prices in the restaurants; reservations are required at all except at Jammer’s Beach Bar & Grill
- No minibar selection, but fridges can be stocked prior to arrival
- A 10 percent service fee per room, per night, will be collected at Jetsetter check-out
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Gros Islet, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Baywalk Shopping Mall and Reduit Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Choc Beach and Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We planned our wedding with windjammer from the UK. By the time we arrived in st Lucia everything was ready and so we could have a relaxing holiday. Mel was always quick to reply to emails and everything was exactly as we wanted.
Gorgeous views, incredible private villas! Awesome beach for all ages, including small kids because there are no waves. Great availability of water sports and equipment, friendly staff, all you can eat breakfast buffet with amazing quality. Night performances including bands, 5-7 drinks and karaoke. A shuttle will take you to your villa. Spa and sauna are wonderful. Highly recommended.
Our first stay at Windjammer and we hope not our last! Stayed for 10 nights with 2 older teens, the resort offered a great array of activities and facilities; gym, a great spa, catamaran sailing, waterskiing, snorkelling and an onsite 5 star PADI dive school to name a few! The rooms are US style with a kitchenette and sitting area.....ours had a spectacular view, access to its own pool and a hot tub....we were very spoiled. We had a couple of snags with the room: a squeaky bed and broken air con unit however the team sorted these issues out 100% with a new bed being put in and the air con fixed, all within a day ....we were impressed. The dining is of a really good standard, fantastic choice, a great selection of healthy and not so healthy dishes all served with Caribbean flare!
There are some great excursions available from the beach; Exodus/Real Deal ran a great taste of everything tour which included hot volcanic mud baths, waterfall rinse and some snorkelling at the Marine Resort off Sugar Beach.
The only reason for the dropped star is because we felt some of pool areas did look a little tired and uninviting and hopefully might be the subject of refurbishment in the not too distant future. That said, the beach and sea are gorgeous and that is where we invariably found ourselves each day. The staff are all excellent - Gordon at watersports is a top guy keen to ensure that you have a brilliant time on the water.
The Island was brushed by storm Dorian during our stay; we felt safe and the hotel managed the situation with good communication and professionalism; thankfully the resort lies in a sheltered location.
All in all fantastic and hope to return again v soon!!!!