Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
What We Love
- Families, honeymooners, groups of friends and solo travelers will all feel at home here
- Variety of villas, from authentic Caribbean style to modern air-conditioned units
- Spectacular sunsets from the beach
- All villas have sea views
- Choice of five international restaurants — all kid-friendly
- Endless menu of activities and one-off events announced in the lobby daily
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Fresh off a $50 million expansion that added a brand new spa, fitness center and beachfront villas, updated decor and a bigger beach area
- All inclusive premium rate includes unlimited a la carte dining and meals at any of the five properties, unlimited drinks (including top shelf liquor) and motorized water sports (including water skiing, wake boarding and tube rides)
- It’s a winding 90-minute drive from the international airport
- 24-hour shuttle service around the property
- Reasonable meal prices in the restaurants; reservations are required at all except at Jammer’s Beach Bar & Grill
- No minibar selection, but fridges can be stocked prior to arrival
- A 10 percent service fee per room, per night, will be collected at Jetsetter check-out
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Gros Islet, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Baywalk Shopping Mall and Reduit Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Choc Beach and Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Average hotel in a nice spot.
Nice location but not superb, nice water but not typical Caribbean, nice people but poor service (waited for over 1 hour for a fruit platter, and wrong reservation)
Internet not stable, keeps on disconnecting.
A brilliant place, I couldn't recommend it highly enough! The location is fantastic and the resort has a wide variety of activities to keep you occupied or you can just chill out on the beach. Very relaxed atmosphere especially during our stay which was early January. Food and beverages were very good. Rooms always spotless. All the staff were extremely helpful. Thanks to all the bar staff, waiters/waitresses and particularly the guys down at the water sports!!
Just spent 10 days here for the second time. Our rooms were half way up the hill but a shuttle bus takes the slog out of getting back up from a hard day on the beach. No problems walking down. Great food in all the restaurant's but we found the evening buffets are a bit hit and miss. We didn't like the buffets much but a lot of others used them. Very happy staff and helpful. Our apartment was a two bedroom with splash pool on 2 levels with onsuite bathrooms and full kitchen lounge and dinning room, Typical carribean charecter style. We had to wait for the hot water to come through in the shower and sink but with the temperatures we had a cold start to a shower was welcomed.
This company has real issues in processing reviews. I booked through Hotels.com, and cancelled. They lied about the date they processed my refund. Also requested I pay on arrival. They took my full payment upfront
Just spent 10 days at this awesome resort! The staff is terrific from Justin the shuttle driver to Anna at the front desk! We saw June at Papa Dons treat a cat frightened lady with dignity and respect by moving her table cloth and all to the bar where the cat wouldn’t bother her! June also remembered our names our villa # and how many times we visited Papa Dons which was an excellent restaurant as was The Upper Deck - both with their own style hard to say which we loved more! Sam at the upper deck made us giggle and the surf and turf was the best! The staff added so much to our vacation! To quote Sam “should be start with a round of bbc’s?”
To some profound advice from a shuttle driver “if you aren’t ready to leave yet - take our spirit with you” wow what a magical place!