The Reefs Hotel and Club
What We Love
- Full breakfast is included in the rate
- Prime location on Bermuda’s stunning southern shore, walking distance to some of the island's best beaches
- All rooms have private ocean-view balconies
- A guests-only pink sand beach with fantastic snorkeling just offshore
- Body treatments galore at La Serena spa
- The view from Coconuts, the Reefs’ open-air oceanfront restaurant
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The resort is a 45-minute taxi ride from L.F. Wade International Airport
- Car rentals are prohibited in Bermuda
- Just 10 minutes from Port Royal Golf Course, a championship PGA course
- When dining in Bermuda, a 17 percent gratuity is normally added to your bill
- Bring a sweater; Bermuda nights can be chilly
- All bathrooms have been recently renovated
- A 9.75 percent occupancy tax and a 10 percent gratuity will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Reefs Hotel and Club in Southampton, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse and Horseshoe Bay. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Church Bay and Seymour’s Pond.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
My wife and I spent a week at The Reefs with my son and his wife, and left feeling pampered. My son is Vegan, and the chefs made something for special every meal. All the staff could not have been more accommodating to any of our other requests, including reception allowing us to keep our room late on the day we left.
Great buffet breakfast, beautiful beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas. Wonderful place to stay in Bermuda. Smaller, intimate hotel with exceptional service. The rooms are updated and clean. The onsite restaurants are great.
This was our first visit to The Reefs, and it could not have been any more pleasant. The staff were all so attentive and friendly from the moment our cab dropped us off. Our room was nice and comfortable with a newly renovated bathroom. Our view was absolutely gorgeous, overlooking the beach and ocean. Daily breakfast was part of our room package, and it was amazing. We enjoyed fresh fruit, pastries, made to order eggs, waffles, oatmeal/toppings, and sausage/bacon. There was coffee always available, plus a Keurig in our room. We had several other meals at Coconuts, the bar, and the main dining area, all of which were delicious. The pool and hot tub were great, with amazing views. The size is the resort was nice, too...not too big to lose the attentiveness to detail. We met several couples who were returning after coming to The Reefs for several years and wouldn’t stay anywhere else. We also loved the outdoor lounge area with fire pits at night. Scooter rentals are right across the street (we highly recommended!), as well as the bus stop. There is even a liquor store within walking distance, where we grabbed a few necessities! A great vacation!!