Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Bucuti occupies a quiet end of Eagle Beach, and the lack of towering neighbors makes it feel like a real escape
- Stellar service by an Aruban and international staff
- Guests aren’t restricted by food plans, which means flexible meal times and restaurant options
- Shady seaside pavilions are romantic spots for beach lazing and candlelit dinners
What To Know
- Bucuti is an adults-only resort; no one under 18 is allowed
- The hotel is 15 minutes from the international airport; taxi service ($25) can be easily arranged
- All prices include the standard 10.5 percent government tax (many other properties publish rates without the additional fees)
- Dehumidifiers keep rooms fresh
- Rooms in the Tara portion of the resort have fresher, more stylish design
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only in Oranjestad, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Alhambra Casino and close to Eagle Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Links at Divi Aruba and Druif Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming and iPads are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Highly recommended beautiful resort with great service and food.We had a great time. The property is immaculate and extremely relaxing. Beautiful sand bar and a deck with seating incase you don't want to be on the sand. I can't wait to return to this resort.
Very nice rooms, all Tara rooms are ocean front. Breakfast was great. Very very expensive but not having stayed at other places in Aruba it may be on par for level of service and location. Elements dinner was lacking. Find a different location for dinner.
Bucuti Resort is one of the best locations to stay in the Caribbean. Cleaning, service and not least a resort without a single child in sight !!!
Just peace and quiet - only wave paddling and bird singing. Guests are also of the best - no Neanderthals staying here ...
Love this place! We go there for our second week in Aruba. The first week is spent in the more chaotic high rise section of Palm Beach. The "adults only" environment at the Bacuti makes for a most relaxing experience!
After staying at Bucuti we would never stay anywhere else on Aruba. It was quiet, peaceful and just beautiful. The staff are all friendly and go out of their way to make the stay amazing. It's no wonder they have mostly repeat guests, and I almost dont even want to share the review. The concierge recommendations were all on point and the beach and pool areas were not crowded at all. The on site restaurants were great, never had a bad meal. I miss the breakfast spread and highly recommend doing the romantic beach dinner at sunset. I wouldnt change a thing about this place.