Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Bucuti occupies a quiet end of Eagle Beach, and the lack of towering neighbors makes it feel like a real escape
- Stellar service by an Aruban and international staff
- Guests aren’t restricted by food plans, which means flexible meal times and restaurant options
- Shady seaside pavilions are romantic spots for beach lazing and candlelit dinners
What To Know
- Bucuti is an adults-only resort; no one under 18 is allowed
- The hotel is 15 minutes from the international airport; taxi service ($25) can be easily arranged
- All prices include the standard 10.5 percent government tax (many other properties publish rates without the additional fees)
- Dehumidifiers keep rooms fresh
- Rooms in the Tara portion of the resort have fresher, more stylish design
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only in Oranjestad, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Alhambra Casino and close to Eagle Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Links at Divi Aruba and Druif Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming and iPads are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
You can't do better than the Bucuti! Their staff is sincere and committed with their hospitality. You just won't be disappointed. No rush for umbrellas on the world's best beech and no waiting for good food and beverages. That is what a vacation is about with Great people around you.
Never knew that one hotel could be so amazing in so many different areas! Every detail was meticulously thought out, from cold towels being passed out on the beach to water thermoses being filled throughout the day. Movie night on the beach and romantic dinners in private palapas helped to make the Bucuti and Tara an actual Heaven on Earth!!
Our 17th visit to the Bucuti was excellent and we look forward to our 18th and 19th visits in 2020
Next Oct. will be our 50th wedding anniversary and look forward to spending it at the Bucuti. Over the years we have formed friendly relationships with many of the staff and look forward to seeing all of them again.....see you all next June