Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Bucuti occupies a quiet end of Eagle Beach, and the lack of towering neighbors makes it feel like a real escape
- Stellar service by an Aruban and international staff
- Guests aren’t restricted by food plans, which means flexible meal times and restaurant options
- Shady seaside pavilions are romantic spots for beach lazing and candlelit dinners
What To Know
- Bucuti is an adults-only resort; no one under 18 is allowed
- The hotel is 15 minutes from the international airport; taxi service ($25) can be easily arranged
- All prices include the standard 10.5 percent government tax (many other properties publish rates without the additional fees)
- Dehumidifiers keep rooms fresh
- Rooms in the Tara portion of the resort have fresher, more stylish design
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only in Oranjestad, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Alhambra Casino and close to Eagle Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Links at Divi Aruba and Druif Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming and iPads are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The check in process was seamless, stayed in standard room which was more than sufficient, all staff were outstanding, breakfast included was very good,the beach is the best stretch on Eagle beach...Very quiet and relaxing. Already booked for next year.
We LOVED Bucuti & Tara so much that we booked our upcoming honeymoon there as well!
The level of service is so amazing!! At check-in the staff members memorize your face so as to call you by name your entire stay at the resort! WOW
We just had our fourth stay at the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort in Aruba. We absolutely love it at both the Bucuti and on the beautiful island of Aruba. The resort is adults-only and we love their commitment to guests peace and simplicity. It is a small resort and because of that the management and staff get to know everyone staying there. That approach makes for excellent service. Beautiful beach and outstanding beach bar. The buffet breakfast is incredibly good. And the coffee is the best I've ever had at a hotel. We will definitely be returning! The staff are so friendly! Special shout-out to restaurant and bar staff Nakarid, Juan, Martin, John, Robert and Carlos!
We both enjoy staying there one of the beat adult resort we ever went to and beautiful beach too.We are planning go back again .All the resort employees are so great there.We are both from Easton PA USA
excellent service everywhere in and around the resort. Friendly staff which was always willing to help when needed. rooms were maintained in a clean condition during our entire stay. This was our second visit to the resort and plan to make a third visit in the not to distant future.