What We Love
- Suites you can stretch out and be self-sufficient in, with well-stocked kitchenettes, King beds (or two Twins, if you wish) and sofas
- Even by Argentina’s high standards, service is warm, responsive and personalized
- No hidden costs or price gouging – both breakfast and WiFi are all-you-can-eat
What To Know
- A 21 percent VAT per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- You’ll be a walk and a 15- to 20-minute subway ride from most of the city’s iconic landmarks and monuments
- Service is top-notch, but travelers prepared to be self-sufficient will get the most from this stay
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Interiors are sleek, functional, and in the case of the lobby, with its gleaming chesterfields, animal-print ottoman and insanely high-backed armchair, flamboyant. The breakfast room features rows of chairs upholstered in gorgeous bronze capybara leather and spills out onto a plant-filled patio made cozy at night by an open fire. Artworks depicting Argentina’s most beautiful landscapes whet the appetite for onward travel.
Bed and Bath
Long, svelte units exude a home-away-from-home vibe, with flat-screen TVs with DirecTV channels and a wall’s worth of storage space. Well-stocked kitchenettes face a living area, while bathrooms indulge with jetted tubs and walk-in showers. Thoughtful touches include a bottle of Malbec and a plate of alfajores (dulce de leche–filled cookies) on arrival, and daily replenishments of coffee and mineral water. Buenos Aires can blow hot or cold, so expect to use either the air conditioning or the underfloor heating.
Guests wake up to a classic Argentine breakfast of buttery medialunas (croissants), fresh fruit, cold cuts and strong coffee, plus such gringo-friendly options as bacon and eggs – all of which can be enjoyed alfresco on the first-floor patio. Public areas on the upper two floors include a gym, a small tiled pool with loungers, and a rooftop terrace. There’s no restaurant, but the savvy staff will happily match your cravings to an eatery in the neighborhood and arrange delivery.