Nuss Hotel Buenos Aires Soho
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast is included in the rate
- The central location in fashionable Palermo Soho
- The gorgeous terrace with a plunge pool and open-air cocktail bar
- The mix of old (the building is a restored convent) and new (tech-forward amenities and contemporary furnishings)
- Top-notch service and travel advice provided by a hip, youthful staff
- Sleek, modern decor and large guestrooms
What To Know
- The area can be noisy at night, especially in warmer months when crowds take over the outdoor tables at a popular Irish pub across the street
- Though the location is ideal for dining, drinking and shopping, you’ll have to take a taxi or the metro to reach the city’s main sightseeing attractions
- The free continental breakfast is simple for a luxury hotel
- Guest bathrooms are modest
- The hotel is best suited for couples
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Buenos Aires (Palermo), Nuss Hotel Buenos Aires Soho is minutes from Serrano Square and Armenia Square. This 4-star hotel is close to Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Cockroaches in public areas...NO! I know cockroaches are everywhere but when they run around in reception/lift areas that denotes a very dirty environment to me.
After booking through booking.com the hotel assuring me my deluxe room came with a balcony, on arrival they told me it had no balcony. This was not the fault of booking.com. and B.C very kindly credited my account with a small gesture, the hotel were completely unapologetic and almost tried to fight with ME about it after B.C had got in contact with them.
Hotel is in a good area, however..I unknowingly dropped a cake under the bed and noticed 3 days later the floor had not been swept. The breakfast was less than average and the waitress was so aggressive when I asked her for milk, with a scowl which almost made me advocate botox. I didn't ask her for anything again. I think when this hotel was built it was probably very zen & modern. It is now in need of an update and all the staff could do with learning how to smile GENUINELY. A place which is living off a legend which died long ago.
Would definitely stay here again. It is a central location in Palermo Soho - very convenient for both restaurants and shopping. The hotel is very clean, with nice rooms and helpful staff. The breakfast spread is also pretty good.
Nuss is a nice hotel in the heart of Palermo Soho. We chose it for the location, and were very satisfied. The young staff is professional and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was generous, with eggs available cooked to order. The neighborhood does get a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but it did not bother us. We loved being within walking distance of so much activity. Nearest subway stop (Plaza Italia) is about 10 blocks north.