What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- Near top tourist attractions like the much-photographed Plaza de Mayo and Avenida 9 de Julio, and Puerto Madero waterfront
- A dedicated staff that is mostly fluent in English
- Spacious guestrooms, particularly for an urban hotel
- A yoga mat in every room
- WiFi is free
What To Know
- Downtown isn’t known for its raucous nightlife — or its glamorous look
- Eco-friendly — all wood used in construction is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, and the hotel has a towel-reuse program
- Aside from an honor bar and buffet breakfast, there is no on-site restaurant (however, other dining options are close by)
- No spa, but treatments are available in-room (must be booked in advance)
- This is a smoke-free hotel
- Free WiFi
CasaCalma Hotel is in the heart of Buenos Aires, walking distance from Plaza Libertad and Teatro Nacional Cervantes. This 4-star hotel is close to Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 17 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and LCD televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
We stayed twice during our trip to Buenos Aires and loved it! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are perfect, so calming and the beds amazingly comfortable. Location is great, we walked from here to everywhere we needed. Will stay here again.
My wife and I spent two nights at this lovely small modern hotel in the center of Buenos Aires.
Room was great, staff was attentive and helpful location is excellent. I would definitely stay there again.
Very good hotel, spacious rooms and bathroom. Neat and clean, hotel looks bit dated now but all amenities were good. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful, booked us a Tango show which was outstanding. Location is central to most places, Uber is cheap though no one speaks english. Palermo soho is good suburb to visit for food or shopping or coffee. Safe and quite location in BA.