Bayside Resort Hotel
What We Love
- Rate includes WiFi, on-site parking and continental breakfast, which offers a nice savings for families
- The indoor swimming pool make for year-round relaxation
- Packages like daytrips to Nantucket, golf and shopping excursions cater to all types of travelers
- Kids will delight in the on-site game room, complete with air hockey and foosball tables
What To Know
- Property-wide renovations and projects take place during the low season (winter)
- The outdoor swimming pool is closed for the season
- The on-site bar is only open on Friday and Saturday nights
- Though the property sits on a saltwater marsh and has a small beach, there’s no swimming area
- During the summer the resort is often full of families and children
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A home-away-from-home vibe, fresh contemporary decor and budget-friendly amenities make this 128-room property a step up from many hotels along Cape Cod’s busy Route 28. The resort caters to the family set, with both indoor and outdoor pools, a bar and a well-stocked game room. The guestrooms are basic but bright and comfortable, with contemporary light wood furniture; some have pitched ceilings and balconies offering gorgeous views of Lewis Bay. By night, grab a cocktail with friends at the on-site bar or get cozy around the outdoor firepit, which is opened year-round. The hotel is also within walking distance of several popular restaurants in the mid-Cape area.
In the Area
Cape Cod is a mecca for outdoor lovers, and the hotel’s mid-Cape location makes nearby active outings a convenient option. Take a rolling tour of the quaint towns and salt marshes along the 22-mile Cape Cod Rail Trail (bike rentals are available at several shops). About 13 miles from the hotel is Cape Cod Lavender Farm, whose 12 acres and 14,000 plants make it one of the East Coast’s largest producers of the fragrant herb. And any visit to the Cape must include a stop at one of the 10 lighthouses that dot the shoreline.
How to Get There
BED AND ROOM WAS SPOTLESS. Kid vacation week so skipped the pool. great breakfast, nice little bar. dinner vouchers for local restaurants. great value The staff was friendly.Close to the local airport,
We love this place!
Great people and great location.
Nearly to all the fun places (beaches, mini golf, restaurants) and more.
Continental breakfast and 2 pools kids have a blast and we making this place a family tradition for every year.
We really enjoy this hotel. It is close to everything and it has all the amenities! Very very clean. Free Continental breakfast, jacuzzi, pool, lounge for adults, arcade for the kids, fitness room and more!
This is a fairly nice hotel and the room was comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub when we arrived Friday afternoon. However Saturday the place was overrun with kids everywhere! The pool had at least 20 or more kids at once. The hot tub clearly has sign stating no one under 16. There was a toddler in the hot tub wearing floaties! Stupid parents to allow this and shame on the hotel for not enforcing the rules. We stayed far away from the pool area Saturday because of this.
The rooms are nice and clean with comfortable beds.
But you cannot get a good sleep with kids running down the hallways and people walking in the room above.
It’s probably the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in as far as noise goes. Shame, because it’s a nice hotel, the breakfast was acceptable.