Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
What We Love
- A room at an all-new Hard Rock Hotel, including breakfast, optional dinner and moreBeing one of the first to stay at this rock-star-worthy hotel
- Starting each day with complimentary breakfast, and adding nightly dinner, if you choose that option
- Otherwise working your way around the dining scene, with six restaurants and six bars
- Indulging with some proper pampering in the capacious Rock Spa
What To Know
- Opening in October 2016
- There are three pools to dive into
- Guestrooms are spread out across two towers in the sprawling property
- True to its brand, the Hard Rock delivers a party scene with live music and DJs
A room in Europe's glamorous, lagoon-equipped Hard Rock Hotel, with breakfast, optional dinner and more
Brand-new for autumn 2016, Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is the latest addition to this distinctive brand’s hospitality portfolio. Immerse yourself in a unique musical experience that marries relaxation with rocking out. When you’re not jamming or DJing in your own bedroom through Hard Rock’s Sound of Your Stay amenity, you could be enjoying live concerts and DJ sets on the open-air stage.
Splash your way around the hotel’s three tempting pools, before chilling in the Beach Club beside the saltwater lagoon. Work out in the Body Rock gym, grab some gifts and souvenirs at the Rock Shop, or follow a more tranquil tune by relaxing at the expansive Rock Spa. There are six unique restaurants and six inviting bars to discover, plus a rooftop sky lounge with unmissable views of the island.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife’s 624 guest accommodations are spread across two appropriately named towers: Oasis and Nirvana. True to Hard Rock’s inimitable style, each has been perfected to a rock-star-worthy standard, with contemporary interior design,
Enjoy international cuisine, such as Spanish tapas and Asian fare, across the hotel’s six restaurants. An all-day buffet is on hand when hunger strikes, and a sports bar means you won’t miss a game. The Beach Club is located beside the seawater lagoon, and you’ll find six bars to hop between for refreshment. Head to the rooftop lounge bar for amazing views of the island – unmissable at sunset.
Rock Spa offers an excellent range of health and beauty treatments. Hard Rock’s new Rhythm & Motion signature treatments are not to missed and use vibrations, pressures and patterns as their basis. Facilities include an ice bath and a steam room, as well as extensive indoor and outdoor thermal areas.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is located on the island’s southeast coast. Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and is renowned for its beaches, so you’ll have ample opportunities to sunbathe. At the island’s center is Mount Teide, one of the world’s largest volcanoes, which sits amidst a scenic national park.