What We Love
- Free WiFi
- Exploring local trails on snowshoes or Louis Garneau hybrid bikes
- The intimate, recently refurbished massage room
- The gift shop, with locally made items such as Quebecois maple syrup and homemade granola with coconut shavings and hazelnuts
- Bartender and sommelier Patrick Grieve’s expertly crafted martinis, served in the Tap Room
- Cocktails by the fire in the library
What To Know
- The property was renovated in 2011
- Manoir Hovey is just 20 minutes north of the Vermont boarder, though the closest international airport is in Montreal
- The pool is closed in the winter
- Rooms and indoor spaces are strictly nonsmoking
- The property has two wheelchair-accessible guestrooms, but parts of the property are not handicap-accessible
- Three ski resorts are a 45-minute drive from the property
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Manoir Hovey in North Hatley, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to The Piggery Theatre. This 4.5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Waterville Golf Club and Karting Orford.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We always enjoy staying in an historic property. Manoir Hovey had that appeal, and is in a beautiful setting beside the lake.
The food in Le Hatley was overpriced for what it was. We had one dinner and two breakfasts. The rest of the time we drove to eat elsewhere.
Everything about this property is excellent. Public spaces offer a variety of places to enjoy. Lake provides beautiful views. Food is supperb. Creative with use of local ingredients.
tap room is a must for lunch.
Lives up to the Relais & Chateau standards in service, décor and ambience. Must be really lovely in warmer weather when the pool is open. 15 min drive from Magog if you want to try a different dining spot since during this time only Le Hatley is open for dinner.
Have wanted to stay here for years and was not disappointed. Very old world vibe, loved the glass of wine in the library by the fireplace. Had a wonderful meal in the pub as the main restaurant was closed. Came back to our room to find a card with suggestions for activities for the next day. We did them all and enjoyed every single one. attention to detail and level of service is off the charts. Our room was so cozy with a beautiful view of the water from our private balcony. Can't wait to go back
Correct: no more. The hotel should avoid noisy works during the stay of people. When you pay the price of this hotel, at least you want a tranquility. Otherwise, location and rooms are correct. Food, should be ameliorated, nevertheless