What We Love
- Free WiFi
- Exploring local trails on snowshoes or Louis Garneau hybrid bikes
- The intimate, recently refurbished massage room
- The gift shop, with locally made items such as Quebecois maple syrup and homemade granola with coconut shavings and hazelnuts
- Bartender and sommelier Patrick Grieve’s expertly crafted martinis, served in the Tap Room
- Cocktails by the fire in the library
What To Know
- The property was renovated in 2011
- Manoir Hovey is just 20 minutes north of the Vermont boarder, though the closest international airport is in Montreal
- The pool is closed in the winter
- Rooms and indoor spaces are strictly nonsmoking
- The property has two wheelchair-accessible guestrooms, but parts of the property are not handicap-accessible
- Three ski resorts are a 45-minute drive from the property
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Manoir Hovey in North Hatley, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to The Piggery Theatre. This 4.5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Waterville Golf Club and Karting Orford.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Unfortunately,you should be wealthy to stay at this place. My family chose to stay one night and it wasn't enough. Gorgeous setting and seems there is plenty to do. Rooms are gorgeous.
Food, which is highly touted is very good but I wold say it's not the best we had on ourtrip. It was excellent but maybe not as good as the price suggests. (To me, you always have to balance cost with what you get.
So, to me the upshot is luxurious rooms, perfect service and very good dinner. But very pricey.
This was our second visit to this hotel in the Eastern Township in Quebec. As the first visit. It was excellent. Very good food, While the hotel has been around since almost 120 years, it has been well maintain and the room are very modern. It is an excellent location to visit the other nice villages in the Eastern Township. One of our favorite destination any time of the year.
The manoir is a delightful get-away with all the comforts and seemingly all the toys as well ( canoes, kayaks etc). The place has charm and comfort. The restaurant, both supper and breakfast, were lovely and delicious and should not be missed. In two words the place is comfortable and delicious.