What We Love
- Free WiFi
- Exploring local trails on snowshoes or Louis Garneau hybrid bikes
- The intimate, recently refurbished massage room
- The gift shop, with locally made items such as Quebecois maple syrup and homemade granola with coconut shavings and hazelnuts
- Bartender and sommelier Patrick Grieve’s expertly crafted martinis, served in the Tap Room
- Cocktails by the fire in the library
What To Know
- The property was renovated in 2011
- Manoir Hovey is just 20 minutes north of the Vermont boarder, though the closest international airport is in Montreal
- The pool is closed in the winter
- Rooms and indoor spaces are strictly nonsmoking
- The property has two wheelchair-accessible guestrooms, but parts of the property are not handicap-accessible
- Three ski resorts are a 45-minute drive from the property
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Manoir Hovey in North Hatley, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to The Piggery Theatre. This 4.5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Waterville Golf Club and Karting Orford.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Best place to stay!! So cozy, such pleasant people who work there. Very clean and impeccable! Food amazing!! We keep going back every year!!!
Worth the trip any time of the year!! Will be going back soon 😀
We went to the Hovey for lunch - 3 adults and 2 teenagers - on a beautiful sunny day. The terrasse is splendid and the view, beautiful. We took different things on the lunch menu and we were all disappointed with our meal; burger too cooked with burned french fries, poke bowls with way too much soya sauce, tartare de saumon with no seasoning, etc.
Great location with very nice rooms. The staff was helpful, friendly, and sweet. Unfortunately the food was disappointing, particularly the dinners. The dishes were unnecessary complex with multiple competing flavors that did not compliment one another.
I live in New Hampshire, so the trip to the Manoir Hovey is just a few hours away from our home. My wife and I try to visit Manoir Hovey at least once a year. The gardens are beautiful in summer and the food in the restaurant is excellent.
The setting on the water is so tranquil. The hotel was quite full but never seemed crowded. The room was very comfortable with a view of the water from the balcony.
The bathroom with deep jetted tub was modern and roomy. Room cleaning service came in 3x/day. Amazing! Little things like next day's weather forecast and manager's suggestion for things to do was a nice touch. The dinner, included, was quite tasty but too pretentious for me. Had to have most items explained to me! Service at the restaurant was excellent.Everyone was very helpful.