What We Love
- A stay in Italy's lovely seaside city of Naples, with breakfast and a welcome drinkStaying in a hotel full of sleek design touches and contemporary furnishings
- Grabbing a drink at the hotel's chic bar before turning in for the night
- Strolling by the harbor and taking in the majestic views of the Gulf of Naples
What To Know
- It's a 15-minute drive from the city center
- Breakfast is an tasty selection of pastries and treats
- Located near a train line, so light sleepers may want to bring earplugs
How to Get There
The room was perfectly clean with huge windows and easy to use temperature controls.
The staff were amazingly helpful. They even helped us find free parking near by.
The breakfast was amazing. It had everything anyone could ever want. Even a giant honeycomb!
The hotel was lovely overall, the beds were comfy and rooms were nice and clean. The only small thing I would mention is the lift is pretty small and there was only 1 which meant we had to wait awhile. But seriously, I would book again.
Really nice hotel with great AC and comfy bed. We had standard double room which was quite small, but we had not spent lots of time in the room. Nice shower, but bathroom was not so clean. We found towels quite used.
Staff were great and very helpful with lots of info about the hotel.
Breakfast was very average, lots of sweet pastry and only few "interesting" quality meets :) and hot dishes.
Only really problem - dodgy area next to metro..
Rooms are small and typical for budget European hotels. Hotel seems well maintained and very clean. Neighborhood seems to be a bit rough but didn't feel unsafe. TV has no English channel but we were there for overnight transit so that wasn't an issue. Best part is the really good breakfast for just $3 euro. I would stay here again if I return.
I have made a family trip in Naples and part of the enjoyment was us staying at Best Western JFK Hotel. Very nice people, fabulous breakfast and nice surroundings. Thank you for your hospitality. Hope to see you soon.