The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine
What We Love
- Packages for the two-bedroom Signature Flats include four welcome cocktails; the rates are for up to four guests
- Coming in with arms full of shopping bags and having more than enough space for it all
- From the Signature Flat you can see the Walk of Fame; from elsewhere in the hotel, spot the Hollywood sign and more
- Detailed bohemian decor by celebrity photographer Matthew Rolston
- Signature flats have a kitchenette with range and oven, washer and dryer
- Picnic baskets and grocery delivery upon request
What To Know
- No swimming pool
- Red and black decor in guestrooms, while cool, can feel a little dark
- Guests get VIP entrance to L.A. clubs and restaurants
- The flats are tailor-made for long-term guests (though appropriate for any length of stay)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine, you’ll be centrally located in Hollywood, steps from Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood and Vine. This 4-star hotel is close to Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.