The Charlie Hotel
What We Love
- Fresh welcome fruit and late checkout are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Hollywood legends, from Charlie Chaplin to Natalie Portman, have stayed here
- Private, home-away-from-home atmosphere; each unit has full kitchen, eating and workspace and laundry machines (most also have outdoor spaces)
- Tudor-style villas and English gardens
- Low-key staff that knows how to welcome you — and to leave you alone
- Paparazzi-free grounds
What To Know
- The Charlie Hotel is so hidden on its side street in West Hollywood that you might drive past it the first (or second) time
- No nickel-and-diming: phone calls, Internet, laundry machines, even fresh flowers and a bowl of fruit are included
- There’s no restaurant on-site, but some of L.A.’s finest dining (and one of its best supermarkets) are within an easy walk
- Depending on traffic, allow at least 40 minutes to reach West Hollywood from LAX or Burbank Airport via taxi or shuttle van
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Charlie Hotel in West Hollywood (Beverly Hills – West Hollywood), you’ll be close to Beverly Center Shopping Mall and TCL Chinese Theatre. This apartment is close to Dolby Theater and Hollywood Bowl.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great stay and perfect for a family. We loved heading out during the day in busy LA and them coming back to enjoy the quiet. The Charlie is within walking distance of some amazing stores and restaurants on Melrose and conveniently within walking distance of a grocery store. Highly recommend.
Nestled in a cozy hideaway in the heart of WeHo, this hotel is a gem. The rooms could use a revamp of bedding at the very least. Access to an ice and/or water machine on the premises would be most beneficial.
I've been staying at The Charlie every week for two night for the last four years. The grounds, rooms, staff are all excellent. Location can't be beat. Also great to have the off street secured parking . Give them a try!