What We Love
- Staying at a Hollywood legend; the Stones, the Who and Bob Marley were all guests
- The villas are serene and very private, with a residential feel
- If dining is a main focus, the Restaurant has a Michelin-starred French chef
- The sleek Spa has design elements by Porsche
- It’s just a quick walk up to Sunset Boulevard and lots of nearby action
- There’s a rotating art exhibit through the walkways and public areas, featuring famous guests
What To Know
- This location is not for beach bunnies; you’re at least a 30-minute drive from the ocean — depending on traffic
- The central pool can get a bit rowdy depending on who’s staying at the property
- The front bar, off the lobby, is also a destination and can be packed until the wee hours
- Check-in is at 4 p.m.
- Maximum 5-night stay
- The property is spread out over several buildings
- WiFi costs $12 per day
- Valet parking costs $30 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Sunset Marquis places you in the heart of West Hollywood, convenient to Whiskey a Go Go and TCL Chinese Theatre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Dolby Theater and Hollywood Bowl.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
How to Get There
I adore this place - not only is it beautiful and serene, but the staff are exceptional - kind, accommodating, always professional and just overall lovely. This is my go to hotel and I have stayed here no less than 10 times this year alone. I will be back again soon.
I had a purple guitar mounted on my wall in my room :)
Oh was that Sting who just passed by? Hell yeah! :)
The rock era has left the building for the youngsters but this hotel has the legacy still.
This is the best hotel on earth!
Love this hotel. Service is amazing. Rudy in room service and Seabass in Cavatina provided excellent service. The grounds are beautiful. The Villas have everything you need and huge showers. Housekeeping was so friendly and always there when you needed them. Great hotel. Great Service.