Oceana Beach Club Hotel
What We Love
- Close to the Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier
- Alfresco fireplace beside the outdoor heated pool
- C.O Bigelow bath amenities and terrycloth robes
- Plasma TVs, iPod docks and free WiFi
- A personal approach to service, minus the attitude you might expect from a boutique hotel
What To Know
- A $32 service fee plus tax and $4.50 Santa Monica Tourism Marketing District Assessment charge per night will be collected upon checkout by Jetsetter
- Not all Signature One-Bedroom Suites and Ocean View Suites have sofabeds and to get a room with one costs an extra $50 per night
- Popular with families, execs and local couples
- Only a third of the suites offer ocean views
- Homey pastel color scheme might not appeal to everyone
- Room service is available 24 hours a day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Oceana Beach Club Hotel in Santa Monica (Beach Cities), you’ll be convenient to Santa Monica Place and Santa Monica Pier. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of International Chess Park and Original Muscle Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
The Hotel is clean, bright, staff very accommodating
Rooms are clean and very comfortable.
Hotel is across from the beach and board walk.
Hotel is #1 in my book!
Valet service very helpful, whether it is to get your car or call for a service.