Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Santa Clara, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is connected to the convention center, minutes from Santa Clara Convention Center, and close to Levi’s Stadium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of California’s Great America and Intel Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 502 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Santa Clara? This hotel has 60000 square feet (5574 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Clean room, enough space, comfortable bed. A bit disappointed by the Service/Reception when I had a simple question about the invoice for the trip. The staff couldn't answer a simple question about the details on the invoice.
Great hotel, great room, good breakfast both cereals and fruit as well as the lovely pancakes.
It is just next to all spots in Silicon Valley and directly connected to the Convention Center.
Too bad that the wifi in the room works quite badly.
"Standard" internet service was extremely poor. So much so that I was willing to pay extra for the offered "premium" service. Problem is, once connected to standard service, there is no apparent way to make the switch. Had I not googled the service provider, there is no customer service phone number available. However, once I did manage to reach the service provider, they were unable to address the problem. For most of my stay I had to rely on my own data plan (via iPhone) to get consistent internet performance. At one point customer service asked me to compare internet speeds of my system through their service and my iphone using LTE. My phone achieved nearly 10X the speed using speedtest.net than Hyatt internet service. Wasted a lot of time trying to debug and remedy, and it was still never resolved. Other than this, the stay was ok.
The room was large, clean, and comfortable save for the flat pillows. But I can’t recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
- it is not placed anywhere useful
- the rooms are not soundproofed and you can clearly hear what your neighbors are doing. They appear to acknowledge they have no sound insulation by providing earplugs and having signs saying to be a quiet guest. It doesn’t work.
- the toilet roll holder is 2 inches off the ground. I know, this is a weird thing to call out, but it’s also weird placing the toilet roll holder 2 inches off the ground in an inaccessible location
- the checkin and checkout lines are too long and the front desk staff are disinterested in their role
- personally I don’t want housekeeping every day - it is invasive and wasteful. This hotel has a policy whereby you MUST have housekeeping every 24 hours. A strange policy and one that doesn’t jive with the signs in the bathroom saying they are into recycling and environmentally friendly practices.
- there is no proper onsite restaurant (was told it’s under renovation) and nothing within walking distance
I have been here for a couple of times, very nice location in Santa Clara. The pool is nice, food is good. The club is under renovation but Peet's coffee will serve you well. The check-in experience was great. Room and suite are clean. Breakfast was a little bit crowded. But the overall experience was quite nice. Will stop by again soon.