JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
What We Love
- 24-hour butler service to fulfill every need
- Free snacks and soft drinks throughout the day for Club level guests
- Quick and easy access to several forms of public transportation: subway, cable car, ferries
- Oasis of quiet and calm in the middle of San Francisco’s busy downtown
- Light-filled atrium soars from the third-floor lobby to the 21st-floor skylights
What To Know
- The property opened in 2007 as a JW Marriott after a full renovation
- Valet parking is available for an additional $51 per day for cars and $61 per day for SUVs
- Free town-car service takes you anywhere in a three-mile radius, but only from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. on weekdays and 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday; guests are also responsible to getting back to the hotel on their own
- Level Three restaurant faces stiff competition from the city’s famed foodie scene
- Top-floor terrace is small and windswept
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, you’ll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Alcove Theater and Marines Memorial Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 337 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 13320 square feet (1199 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.