What We Love
- Style- and design-focused hotel
- Even when you take a sip of the in-room Evian or Badoit water and Gancia sparkling wines, Pininfarina is at play — they designed the packaging.
- In-room dining means more than ordering off a shortened menu; your concierge can serve a four-course wine-paired feast.
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment gear
- Ferrari rentals
What To Know
- The hotel wrapped up a renovation in 2012
- A $3 per night fee that goes toward preserving the Keating building will be charged at the Jetsetter checkout
- WiFi costs $8 per day
- Pets are allowed for a $25 per night fee
- Popular with business travelers
- Noise from the club downstairs can carry up to the rooms at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Keating Hotel places you in the heart of San Diego, walking distance from Westfield Horton Plaza and San Diego Repertory Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has 2100 square feet (195 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
How to Get There
Have to thank Mattew for being so amazing, late check in, places to eat, to a surprise cake and balloons in our room. Great personality. Keating score10...thanks for everything . We will be back for sure!
Expensive vallet parking. And we shouldn’t be charged a boutique fee of 25 dollars either. Basically payed 25 dollars to get 2 bottles of water which should be complimentary. The Hotel needs some TLC the furniture is somewhat mis treated. If you’re going to charge a boutique fee make sure you cross your T’s and dot your i’s. Offer more than just water in the room.
The staff was lovely, and easily the best part of the stay. Unfortunately the hotel room we stayed in seemed a bit run down, with loose, dirty fixtures and an overall lack of attention to detail.
This hotel has a ton of potential, they just need to invest a bit into new or repaired fixtures, furniture, and hallway cleanliness.