What We Love
- Style- and design-focused hotel
- Even when you take a sip of the in-room Evian or Badoit water and Gancia sparkling wines, Pininfarina is at play — they designed the packaging.
- In-room dining means more than ordering off a shortened menu; your concierge can serve a four-course wine-paired feast.
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment gear
- Ferrari rentals
What To Know
- The hotel wrapped up a renovation in 2012
- A $3 per night fee that goes toward preserving the Keating building will be charged at the Jetsetter checkout
- WiFi costs $8 per day
- Pets are allowed for a $25 per night fee
- Popular with business travelers
- Noise from the club downstairs can carry up to the rooms at night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Keating Hotel places you in the heart of San Diego, walking distance from Westfield Horton Plaza and San Diego Repertory Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has 2100 square feet (195 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
How to Get There
Two nights stayed there. Reception and staffs were very kind and helpful. I asked their recommendation of food, telling them my preference and situation. It was very good. Very pleasant stay. Good location, too.
First time to stay here. Right in the middle of the Gas Lamp. Clean and comfortable. Restaurants and clubs all around you. They send you a text once a day to make sure your stay is great. Very nice hotel. There is a elevator. If your in a hurry take the stairs due to the elevator being extremely slow.
This hotel bills itself as “luxury” which is frankly a HUGE LIE. it’s mediocre at best. Carpet in hallway is gross, room is tiny, fitness center is a joke. Coffee machine looked dirty and I didn’t want to use it. My pillowcase had a hole in it (luckily I brought my own). Furthermore, you could hear noise from the street. Whether it was partygoers, street power washers, or trash pickup, it was endless. Not only that, but they charge you a $25 resort fee PER DAY. I love supporting independent hotels but in this case I really regretted not staying at the Hilton.